Your viewing journal

Watched up to the end of the Sisters arc in Railgun S today. I was thinking of dropping it now that they're about to start the filler but Frenda showed up so I suppose I'll keep watching for now.

I should mention that I enjoyed the Sisters arc.

Hajime no Ippo 35 - 75(complete) - season 1 is complete. What a series. Quite easily the best sports anime series i've watched and i want more. Can't wait to sink my teeth into the two OVAs and season 2 in time for S3. It's going to be amazing

Oreimo 2 (Japanese Dub) - Episode 4

Rather awkward episode for Kyousuke. Very awkward.

Genshiken Second Season (Japanese Dub) - Episode 1

I haven't watched Season 1, 2 and OVAs so I'm going blind on this one. From my novice perspective it's rather good to watch with a different approach to the series (a majority are female otakus unlike the previous seasons) but I can understand the drawback with this season. I'll continue watching it since I enjoyed it.

Watamote (Japanese Dub) - Episode 1

This was one of two shows I had planned to watch (the other being Attack on Titan). This exceeds my expectations, it's like merging Lucky Star and Oreimo with a touch of dark comedy.

Silver Spoon 10

My face when Mikage dropped the board eraser upon hearing the rumour of Hachiken and Yoshino

Last edited by a moderator:
Servant x Service (Japanese Dub) - Episode 4
Gintama (Japanese Dub) - Episode 6
Kuroko's Basketball (Japanese Dub) - Episode 6

Best Engrish phrase I have ever heard done right, thanks to Kuroko's Basketball:
THIS IS JAPANESE LUNCHTIME RUSH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back