Your viewing journal

Sword Art Online (Japanese Dub) - Episode 9

Yay Klein returns and this time the episode made progress!

Kuroko's Basketball (Japanese Dub) - Episode 7

Cool episode.

Oreimo 2 (Japanese Dub) - Episode 5

Well that was rather awkward to experience for Kyousuke.

Wait that cliffhanger.. NNNAAANNIIIIII???

Last edited by a moderator:
GolGotha said:
Gintama: Episodes 1 - 4

Oh thats just the beggining. Ive been watching it since January. Its been fun but some episodes are just pure crap xD I've stopped for 2 or 3 months though but now Im back and watching 1 gintama per day.

Gintama (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 7-9

It's funny how Gin was complaining about the lack of the opening intro playing and then suddenly it plays right after. Gotta love Gintama.

Servant x Service (Japanese Dub) - Episode 5

Awesome episode. Senran Kagura reference LOL.

Awwww isn't she cute:
aww.png
awww.png

Attack on Titan eps 5-21

So...I kinda enjoyed this. I needed something to do and enjoyed the first four episodes so I thought i'd sit down and watch a few on saturday. I...Can't remember the last time I marathon'd so many episodes.

I appreciate that it can be quite slow at times, but I actually love the sense of tension and atmosphere that the show builds up. It keeps jumping from one major event to the next whilst somehow building up even more sense of dread. There is some stunning animation in there, even with the reused stuff, and the voice actors and actresses do a great job.

Actually, in a really bizarre weird way it keeps reminding me of Kaiji...

Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 12-13
Attack on Titan: Recap (Japanese Dub) - Episode 13.5

Very satisfying but long conclusion to the Battle for Trost arc. Recap was okay but missed a few bits and pieces.

Episodes 24 and 25 are almost here so I'll probably finish this during my first week at University.

Back