Your viewing journal

Mayo Chiki 8-13

Episode 10 is set on 28th August and I first watched it today (28th August). Weird. For a sub-only DVD, this release sure had a lot of typos - there was easily one or two per episode.

Space Adventure Cobra

This film is really good fun, and quite trippy and deep at the same time.

Metal Armor Dragonar - Episodes 11 - 13

Ghost in the Shell: ARISE Border 1 - Ghost Pain

Let me start off by saying that I've only seen GiTS 2.0 and Innocence, not SAC, so I don't really have much to compare this to.
I will say that I did have high expectations of this and actually really enjoyed it. Maaya Sakamoto voicing Major Kusanagi was just the icing on the cake <3

Sunday Without God ep 8.

Blind girl has some deep issues with leaving the school. Oh, wait, no she's gonna leave with the rest of them.

Hang on, this teacher is going to challenge them! Oh, she can't actually do anything about it...

Was this arc just an excuse to put Ai in school uniform?

Dragonball season 3, disc 1

End of Red Ribbon Army Saga, start of Fortuneteller Baba's Saga.

Dragonball season 3, disc 2

Baba Saga continues with a selection of battles against horror movie rejects, grotesquely padded out with still shots and audience reactions. Zzzzz.

Dragonball season 3, disc 3

Fortuneteller Baba Saga ends with some underwhelming filler. Nevermind, the next Tournament Saga is next, which also introduces Tenshinhan and Chao Zu. Yay!

EDIT: Slight error there Sophie old girl, Tien and Chaozu were introduced in the filler, but it was lame and sucked and I was half asleep. Ahem.

Escaflowne - The Movie (Blu-ray)

An enjoyable re-imagining of the TV series but no where near as good, the animation is gorgeous and looks and sounds great on Blu-ray.

Metal Armor Dragonar - Episodes 19 & 20

Back