Your viewing journal

Zero no Tsukaima F episode 12.

A great end to one of my favourite series. I had a feeling when Saito and Louise kissed, the first OP will play, and I loved that they used the music for I Say Yes (OP 2) during their wedding

Last edited by a moderator:
Bakuman 2 finale,

Surprisingly powerful final scene, I actually found it quite touching seeing the montage of how they got to where they were.

Still, to my mind, a weaker season overall, I think, but it did have some solid episodes and I look forward to the next series.

Watching quite a bit of backlog yesterday and today!

Poyopoyo: Episode 12
"I'll take a bee...and Eat It!!!"

Bodacious Space Pirates: Episode 12
So I guess that's the end of that arc, new arc starting next week!

Bleach: Episodes 121 - 126

One Piece: Episodes 19 - 20
My favourite part of this saga starts in these episodes (Baratie Arc).

Eureka Seven: Episodes 16 - 20

Now off to Watch Hunter X Hunter from this week and the last two Episodes of Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne.

dragonball z disc 3 season 9 tomorrow....................... oh god just 4 discs and 1 movie left then its gt ( moment of thinking ) oh god its gt after z oh god id rather watch first squad but at least its 60 something episodes.

i cant wait til i watch mushi-shi after watching the gt movie

watched Lupin "The Secret off Mamo" now I have an understanding how these characters work. Seems like I'm the 'Dr. Eggman' of Lupin III-iverse

Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven - Episodes 18 - 24

The brilliant character development continues and the series moves the plot on at just the right time.

Rinne no Lagrange - Episode 12

An excellent conclusion to the first season, roll on June!!

Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven - Episodes 25 - 28

It's amazing how consistently good Eureka Seven is.

Japan,Our Homeland and Nitaboh-The Shamisen Master.Two fantasatic movies from Akio Nishizawa,now i really want to see his 2009 movie Symphony in August but i dont think it has been fansubbed yet.

Back