Your viewing journal

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - BD special

I'm in despair! Watching this special made me realise how much I adore this show and that there probably won't be another series has left me in despair!!!

With the sad news that the manga was airing I was going to watch some version of this. I was originally thinking Goku for the fact that it's only 3 episodes, as i'm struggling to keep up with what I AM watching, but then I realised this little beauty came out. Forgot how fantastic this show is, if it's your cup of tea.

Watched the first episode of Ozma today. It's off to a decent enough start; not hugely original but it was well enough paced and it held my attention.

Art wise, I think it's probably one of the nicest contemporary updates of Leiji Matsumoto's art that I've yet seen, which doesn't exactly hurt either.

Lagrange: Episode 11 - pretty startling turn of events in this episode. This series certainly seems to be improving as it goes along.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode 23

A great, classic Gundam episode, AGE's love affair with MSG continues!

Rinne no Lagrange - Episode 11

Ian Wolf said:
Lagrange: Episode 11 - pretty startling turn of events in this episode. This series certainly seems to be improving as it goes along.

Indeed a great and dramatic episode, I'm enjoying this immensely at the moment.

Finished Samurai Champloo ep20-26.

Can't believe I waited so long to watch it, great series (if a bit too episodic). Episodes 22 and 23 were a bit odd though, I mean it was all episodic but they really stuck out like sore thumbs.

Watched episodes 1 and 2 of Gosick on CrunchyRoll. Not sure what I think.

Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven - Episode 12

Another very good episode.

Alien Nine - Episodes 1 - 4 [Final]

Very nice looking and occaisionally brilliant, but as a whole I found it dis-jointed and rather dissappointing.

Back