Your viewing journal

Berserk movie 3

This certainly delivered. Miles better than the first two films - but by God, there's some seriously disturbing stuff in there. Worse than Urotsukidoji in places.

Gargantia eps 1 - 4

I thought this wouldn't have as much impact second time, having followed the original stream last year. But it's holding up pretty well with the English dub. Lass that did Taiga Aisaka in Toradora is great as Amy and lifts every scene she's in. The whole translation aspect and Chamber as a plot device in general is still brilliant too.

Blue Gender - Episode 22

M3 The Dark Metal - Episode 24 [Final]

That was dire, thank God it's finally over!

Gundam Reconguista in G - Episode 2

The Wind Rises (dub)

Still an absolutely extraordinary film. So tragically beautiful. I think this might be one of my favourite films of all time.

Terra Formars (Japanese Dub) - Episode 02

Good news, this episode
didn't skip the second half of Volume 2's chapters (6-8) and they also went back and covered some of the missing scenes I mentioned in the previous post (The older members discussing the virus and Shelia talking to the Captain [not all of it though, they skipped the funny part after that]). Due to the massive fast pacing in the first episode, a lot of the development was not included in this one. So as such it's best that you all read the manga if you want a better experience, especially since the censorship is just weird.

The episode has caught up to where I have read in the manga so episode 3 onwards I can't make a comparison until the next volume gets released.

Karneval Episode 8-13 : Glad Yen Press have got the manga for this now. I think I may understand everything a bit better through reading. Tends to be how it works with me. Very enjoyable anime ^-^ Nai-chan <3

Sword Art Online II (Japanese Dub) - Episode 14

The end of the Phantom Bullet arc (aka Gun Gale Online). Great conclusion to the third arc in the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fate/Stay Night Episode 0
Holy crud, that animation...it's so beautiful. Especially the reds of Rin and Archer's jackets. So pretty.

Sword Art Online II Episode 14

Back