Your viewing journal

Gargantia of the Verdurous Planet (English Dub) - Episode 01

The banding is noticeable which is a shame. I like the dub so I'll stick with it.

I did watch the episode with the English dub + Song/Signs option and that works fine by me (tested via PowerDVD on laptop) since there were some issue regarding the subtitles on the BD thread or something.

UPDATE

I checked the BD thread again and what I did was select the English dub (no subtitle option) which worked fine and then selected English dub (songs/sign option) which worked fine as well. So either I got quite lucky with this subtitle issue or I somehow managed to bypass it. The episode did start over from the beginning since I went back to the main menu.

Sabagebu! 7 - 12
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 7 - 12

Denki-gai no Honya-san - 01
I was VERY happy with this! It is one of only a few I'm looking forward to this new season. I have read 6 volumes of the manga and I was impressed with just how faithful to the story, feel and artwork it was. Roll on episode 2!

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (English Dub) - Episodes 04-07

I like this show but there are some problems I can't get over - the CGI (some work, others don't) and the pacing (too fast and feels like a lot of scenes were left out). The music and some of the characters are great (everytime Masakaki appears, it's entertaining).

Back