Your viewing journal

From 24th Sept:
Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 16 and 17

From 25th Sept:
Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 18 and 19

From 26th Sept:
Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 20 and 21

Code Geass S1 Ep.1-6

This things seems to move at 100mph, which is good because everything moves along swiftly and eps feel relatively quick...but means it's got stuff happening and reveals being revealed without any buildup whatsoever. Stuff just gets thrown out like "yeah, we're brothers". Lelouch seems totally all over the place, one minute he's acting totally psychotic the next he's fawning all over his little sister feeding her and stuff. He's the worst "batman" ever, where did he even get such a ridiculous cape? I wonder who's more crazy prepared; Batman, Light or Lelouch?

Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 22, 23 and 24

The Season 1 finale starts tomorrow. I never expected it would end the season like this since the story won't end for another 20 volumes.

Majestic Prince 16-24(complete) - Finished this over the last couple of days finally and i think it easily turned itself into one of the stronger series of the spring season. It had a really shaky start for the first 6 odd episodes, but after that it really pulled itself together into a more than competent mecha show. The end makes it obvious that a second season could be considered too, which i'm going to hope for now. Definitely worth the watch and the patience.

Metal Armor Dragonar - Episode 41

Majestic Prince - Episode 24 [Final]

Thank god that's over with, it got better half way through, but I just couldn't get into it and it bored me.

Free! ep 12. *complete* Also special episode 1.

Rozen Maiden: Zurückspulen ep 13. *complete* This last episode was a mix of epilogue and next series preview. I really enjoyed this series, would be very confusing without prior knowledge of the Rozen Maiden universe though.

Someone's Gaze. A short film by Makoto Shinkai, pretty damn good considering it's only five minutes long. Would be nice to see in Anime Limited's 'Shinkai collection'.

Squid Girl s1 ep 5-6. Really funny. I agree with af17, would be nice to see s2 get a dvd release.

Watamote ep 12. *complete* Would really like to see a second season of this.

Naruto Shippuden episodes 174-179

No a bad ending to the 'Pain' arc, which has probably been the best storyline of the show so far. Now back to the filler episodes, though for a change with some elements of the main plot mixed in.

Genshiken: Second Generation ep13

Were these last two episodes really necessary? I feel like I would have looked more favourably on it as a whole if they'd ended it after ep11.

Birdy, episodes 14 to 26

Not a bad '2nd' season, following the events of the first series. Last OVA episode was kinda cool

Diamond Daydream episode 1 & 2 - Seems to be 6 sets of double episodes following a different character. Seems nice and relaxing with a slice of life.

Back