Your viewing journal

animefreak17 said:
gundam 00 disc 1 and 2

tomorrow

Stupid question but i've often wondered why you announce what your viewing tommorow as opposed to what you watched today. Afterall you never know when things will come up and your viewing plan doesn't work out.

Loads of unexpected things happened today so I didn't have time to watch it, but it's a Sunday and ik have loads of time for my self to watch 9 eps.

I want to get the gundam series out of the way so I can get to watching yu yu hakusho

animefreak17 said:
I want to get the gundam series out of the way so I can get to watching yu yu hakusho

I've noticed your on a Gundam fest, didn't you list having like a million Gundam series a while back though? It could be weeks before your onto something else.

Psycho Pass - Ep 22
Robotics;Notes - Ep 22
A Certain Magical Index - Eps 19-21
Fate/Zero - Eps 19-21

And over the last few days (Not anime but still Japanese):
The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King's Castle - Eps 5-12
The Hero Yoshihiko and the Key of Evil Spirits - Eps 1-4

Trying to get some shows out of the way so I can start on Shakugan no Shana III, ideally Index, Fate/Zero and My Bride is a Mermaid.
When it comes to shows I physically own I have more of a backlog than I'd like. Other than what I've already mentioned, my unfinished shows include Evangelion (TV), Katanagatari Part 1, Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge, Madoka, Lain, Panty & Stocking and Penguindrum Part 1 (I'll probably get the BDrips for this one, only watching subbed anyway.) Also got a bunch of stuff I haven't even touched, Mainly movies (Ninja Scroll & Ghibli stuff)

Between the new job and Kingdom Hearts HD ReMix when it comes, I'm not gonna have much time to watch and get through these, let alone start something else. Katanagatari is getting bigger on my 'To Finish' list but it's the length of the episodes which make it hard to actually sit down and start watching.
Thankfully there's only four upcoming releases I'm interested in over the next month though. (Mardock Scramble, Railgun and the next volumes of T&B/P4)

Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:

I've noticed your on a Gundam fest, didn't you list having like a million Gundam series a while back though? It could be weeks before your onto something else.

I'm going to get them, iv only got about 3 or 4 movies. And for series wing, seed, seed destiny, 00 season 1 and 2

There's about 6 discs in the first season on 00 and I think there's 5 in season 2 I'd say it,ll take bout 10 days to watch one disc a day till I'm finished.

To be honest Iv been wanting to watch something else, the gundam series gets a bit tiresome after watching them but I want to get them out of the way so I can watch yu yu hakusho

DB: King Piccolo saga

Enjoyed it, 1st saga that's been more closer to what we see in DBZ but not as good as the Tien Shinhan Saga though.

lionheart said:
monster episode 30 ... why am i so in love with this anime

black lagoon roberta's blood trail ep 1/2

noir ep 3

Monster is a fantastic show, would love it to get released but unfortunately I don't think it would sell enough and it takes some getting through, someone suggested to me taking a break, which I did about half way through (only a few days) but it definitely helped.

Dan said:
lionheart said:
monster episode 30 ... why am i so in love with this anime

black lagoon roberta's blood trail ep 1/2

noir ep 3

Monster is a fantastic show, would love it to get released but unfortunately I don't think it would sell enough and it takes some getting through, someone suggested to me taking a break, which I did about half way through (only a few days) but it definitely helped.

i heard good things about monster and iv seen a top coolest anime characters by giggiuk and the character looked awesome in it and the series doesn't look bad at all.

iv been watching gundam 00 ......................
ok first off iv seen wing, seed, seed destiny, and a few gundam movies that followed the same sort of formula and i got bored with the same sort of plot, yes F1 and 0083 didn't exactly follow the formula in fact they was good, wing was ok but i didn't like the seed series, but its only been 5 episodes of 00 and so far it is awesome,

the animations good
the character design looks a hell of a lot better then they was in seed better even,
the plot is good
the formula is good

it is alot better of what iv seen in the gundam series and ( im probably saying this too soon ) that mask thats almost in every gundam series hasn't made an appearance yet.

gundam 00 disc 2

tomorrow

Watched all of Dream Eater Merry over the past few days.

Would love to see a new season at some point. It has a good plot established and the character designs for the Dream Demons really are stunning. Plenty of potential for more.

Mobile Suit Gundam - Episode 11

Robotics;Notes - Episode 22 [Final]

Well Robotics;Notes did end up having a rushed and rather weak ending, which is a shame because for a while it did get really good.

Back