Your viewing journal

Space Brothers 41 - Another fantastic episode. What i love about the past two episodes is the shift in focus. sure it took recent events to do so, but it's a nice change of pace from with mutta. And it's captured really well too.

Nisemonogatari 4-5 - 2 more episodes of Karen Bee left to watch. Dialogue is still great to follow, though it does make the episodes fly by faster than expected. I can see why people say it's weaker than Bake for sure, but it's still not bad by any means. We'll see what the next two episodes bring with it.

watched last nigth

The ULTIMATED Hyobu Kyosuke Ep 2 -awesome start to a series defiantly going to carry this on-
Aoi Sekai no Chushin de ep 1 -well actually I didn't even make it through the whole ep =/
Cuticle Detective Inaba Ep 1 -not sure about this one either will try another ep though
Hakkenden Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Ep 1 - Like this the art look amazing

Nisemonogatari 6-7 - And so ends the Karen Bee arc. good fun, i can see why people say it's weaker now though. It takes a while to get off the ground, but it's still good. The dialogue still makes this one of the most interesting series i've watched from recent years as well. Next up is Tsukihi Phoenix, which hopefully will prove to be somewhat more interesting.

A Certain Magical Index - Episodes 1 & 2
Panty & Stocking - Episode 1

Oh God, that PSG dub. I had heard mixed things about it but... all that added unnatural sounding excessive swearing.
There's drifting slightly from the original script, then there's Panty & Stocking.

Oreshura 2-3
No Crunchyroll, I do not think "hamburgers" means "Salisbury Steak".

Anyways, I'm dropping this series. I really didn't feel comfortable with Chiwa being pushed into asking a guy out just for the stupid goal of her wanting to be more popular, especially when the guy kind-of seems to return her "feelings" and the fact that Natsukawa makes it pretty clear that she knows about Chiwa's feelings for Eita. Also, for a show that's supposed to be a comedy, it sure relies too much on the drama
Nope. Not cool.

Also, Eita having teenage delusions that he grew out of and is now embarrassed by? Looking it up, it does seem that Oreshura's first LN did debut 3 months before Chunibyo, but still...

Joshawott said:
Oreshura 2-3

If they said ハンバーグ, it does. If they said ハンバーガー, then they meant what we call hamburgers.

Unfortunately I could barely sit through one episode of that show so I will resist going to find out for myself >_>;

R

D.Gray-Man Episode 1-7 (first disc)

Really love it so far, Allen is such a sweetie! It's got enough balance between comedy and action to keep me interested, and the fact that it's not quite straight-forward too. The odd heartwarming moment here and there just adds to my enjoyment.
A lot of thought-provoking concepts and characters introduced that I can't wait to see developed.

Rui said:
Joshawott said:
Oreshura 2-3

If they said ハンバーグ, it does. If they said ハンバーガー, then they meant what we call hamburgers.
I think this is the one time in my life where I can't think of any kind of comeback....that's...weird.

Back