Your viewing journal

Combat Mecha Xabungle - Episode 16

Classic 80's mecha, a great mix of drama and slapstick.

Psycho Pass - Episode 8

Getting good, like a cross between Seven and Stand Alone Complex, the only thing is Psycho Pass lacks SAC's strong characterisation.

Robotics; Notes - Episode 7

Enjoyable but still no more than an average show.

ai yori aoshi disc 3
tenchi universe disc 3
death note 2 live action

hey guys i need help,

i was thinking of showing my mum either basilisk, baccono, counte of monte cristo tomorrow, my mum likes drama sci-fi, supernatural, mystery.

i think she might like baccono but on the other hand she might like the others , or do you guys have anyother suggestions

animefreak17 said:
On yeah by the way my mum loved death note I did too but the second season wasn't as good an I didn't like the ending in both the manga or anime.

I didn't like the end of the anime either (I really wanted Light to win). I've yet to read the manga yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAO 22

lol, this was the "Kick Kirito's ass" ep I've been wanting for a log time xD. His face when Sugu confessed was priceless.

Kamisama Hajimemashita - EP 8 -9 - Sucker for this type of show ..argh <3 although ...I feel its gone a bit too ..fast paced with this last two episodes. It was at a good, steady pace for the first 7 episodes and now its just crazy, I guess being only 13 episodes, it's understandable, still, I wish it was 24/25 eps so It could be fleshed out more

ToraDora! - EP - 5-7 .. Why didn't I watch this sooner? The comedy is perfect & every character is way too likeable ..
Its obvious to someone who hasn't read the Manga [like myself] that the two main characters are going to end up together, which is lovely, but I adore Minori so It'll be sad when that doesn't work out how I would like

Back