Your viewing journal

fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
(And also it implied that there was even the slightest flaw with AnoHana, which I can't take lying down...)
Well, now that you mention it... ehhh, on second thought, maybe I won't go there.

Anaru, though, eh? Phwoar, etc.
:lol:

(Feels a bit late now to go back to the actual discussion, but I am always happy to note that we can agree on something)

Street Fighter Alpha - Generations

A lot better than SFA The Movie, but still a bit of a 'throw-away' OVA.

Doraemon666 said:
Red Photon Zillion episodes 1-15

Another classic that I've been meaning to watch for ages!!!

The Tatami Galaxy: Episodes 4 - 6.

It's bizarre in that it is a series that feels like it needs to be watched in bulk. Episode 6 is so far the highlight, but worrying signs that things may turn mawkish. It needs not such themes. The dry, humorous look at regret is doing just fine as it is.

Doraemon666 said:

I watched the first episode of that a few years ago. Strangely, despite loving it, I never watched any more :?

Nostalgia for the Master System game. God, that was weird hearing the proper song after knowing that 8-bit tune for twenty odd years!

Max Takeshi said:
The Tatami Galaxy: Episodes 4 - 6.

It's bizarre in that it is a series that feels like it needs to be watched in bulk. Episode 6 is so far the highlight, but worrying signs that things may turn mawkish. It needs not such themes. The dry, humorous look at regret is doing just fine as it is.

Doraemon666 said:

I watched the first episode of that a few years ago. Strangely, despite loving it, I never watched any more :?

Nostalgia for the Master System game. God, that was weird hearing the proper song after knowing that 8-bit tune for twenty odd years!
Yeah i have great memories of playing Zillion for the Master System it was a great game and the sequel Zillion II-The Tri Formation being a personal fave of mine even to this day,we,re showing our age here if we can remember playing Master System games,ah the good old days lol,also regarding the Zillion anime,Opa-Opa is a main character who was a sega mascot at the time and best known for his leading role in the cult classic Fantasy Zone games.

Back