Your viewing journal

Eureka Seven Ao Episodes 23 & 24

Wow...i didnt expect them to completely mess that up so badly... What was the point of having Ao if it meant him being non-existent anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: OVA Collection
"And that's how a bear carcass forged our undying love"
Still a better love story than Twilight.

My favourite of the OVAs has to be "Yet Another Man's Battlefield", but boy is Mustang a bitch about his quiche. Although, I do want Roy Mustang's hold music as my ring tone.

Also, funny how Hohenheim was on the package art when he doesn't appear in a single OVA (although he did appear in a couple of the 4-panel theatre shorts).

The Four Panel Theatre is hilarious too...serious lols at Lan Fan imagining Ling Yao as Thomas the Tank Engine xD

ah my goddess disc 1 and 2
please teacher disc 3 and 4

and death note episodes 23 and 24

tomorrow
this series has big words and scenes that makes me go WHAT? it not that it bad but its like i lost concentration but i guess that what rewatches are for.

death note so far is really really really good

Combat Mecha Xabungle - Episodes 2 & 3

Doraemon666 said:
Orgun said:
Combat Mecha Xabungle - Episode 1

Ahhh, 80's Tomino mecha...happy days
I was so tempted to start watching Xabungle but i started Brygar instead,but Xabungle is next on my to watch list,i did watch the opening for Xabungle and i,m in love with it already. :)

Ever since the fansub had finished I been itching to watch it, but had decided to try and burn through some of the mountain of unwatched DVD's that I'd actually paid for but, seeing your comments I thought "I've got to watch Xabungle". It has got off to a fairly typical 80's mecha start, 80's anime feels so different to today's anime. I look forward to comparing notes with you.

Death note eps 25 to 27 recap * do not read this unless youv seen death note OMG these eps was soooo distressing How L dies and what lights doing and what's happening next is just so sad and the drama is soooo powerful and ............ It was soooo good but distressing, my mum loved L and she was sooooooooo upset him dying and actully couldn't believe he was dead. I think light was a lil bit sad to see that his rival is dead, I know light wanted him dead and such but I could see he was a lil sad, hell that scene where L and light was wiping the rain off of each other was touching to see * maybe in different time and place maybe they could of been friends* T_T

Tomorrow
Please twins disc 3 and 4
Ah my goddess disc 5 and 6
Death note ep 28 and maybe 29 * only 10 more eps to go. I don't see why anyone dont like the second half of death note I think it's just as good as the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back