Your viewing journal

Psycho-Pass Episode 6

Can't wait for the full ED song.

I also have a question, I have no interest in watching the TV series of Bleach, but I am a bit interested in trying the films.
Can you watch the movies with no prior knowledge of the show or characters?

Mangaranga said:
I also have a question, I have no interest in watching the TV series of Bleach, but I am a bit interested in trying the films. Can you watch the movies with no prior knowledge of the show or characters?

Yes and no. The plots of the films aren't linked to the main story at all, they're standalones, but some of the abilities of characters change in the series and this is reflected in the movies, also there are a lot of characters in the series and the movies take it that you know who most of them are and they're relationships to one another. I'd say watch the first film and see if you feel about it. Personally I don't like the first film, or the third, but the second is probably the best thing I've ever seen to do with Bleach, but that's partly because it features characters and themes that I like and are familiar with from the main series.

BTOOOM! Ep.7
Medaka Box Abnormal Ep.6

Just as I think, 'a panty shot would go great here', what do I get? :D

Zone of the Enders: Dolores, i - Episodes 3 & 4

Doraemon666 said:
Future Police Urashiman-epsidoes 31-40,already a firm fave of mine and i,ve still got 10 episodes left,but this is just great classic 80,s anime at its best.

I've been meaning to watch this for ages, I think I'll have to slot it in once I've watched Xabungle.

Orgun said:

Doraemon666 said:
Future Police Urashiman-epsidoes 31-40,already a firm fave of mine and i,ve still got 10 episodes left,but this is just great classic 80,s anime at its best.

I've been meaning to watch this for ages, I think I'll have to slot it in once I've watched Xabungle.
Small world lol,i just finished downloading Xabungle this morning and is on my to watch list in the next week or so,next on my to watch list is Galactic Cyclone Brygar after i finish Urashiman,so many good classic shows getting fansubbed so little time,my back log of domestic dvds i actually buy is getting scary now,need to try and finally get round to watching some them over the weekend.

I'd like to say that I've watched Chuuniybyou episode 7, but AOD seems to be having some... issues.

2vl6y6r.jpg

Doraemon666 said:
Orgun said:

Doraemon666 said:

Small world lol,i just finished downloading Xabungle this morning and is on my to watch list in the next week or so,next on my to watch list is Galactic Cyclone Brygar after i finish Urashiman,so many good classic shows getting fansubbed so little time,my back log of domestic dvds i actually buy is getting scary now,need to try and finally get round to watching some them over the weekend.

Small world indeed, I've got Brygar on my 'classics to watch' list to squeeze in as well. I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I have a stack of DVDs to watch but I as you say, so many classic 80's shows being fansubbed, and I'm desperate to rewatch L-Gaim before Christmas, what is a mecha fan to do!!!!!!

yesterday
Initial D Stage Five - ep.2
Welcome to the NHK - finished. Genuinely brilliant.

today
Madoka Magica - finished. Was only really the last three episodes that caught my attention, overall ok but left me cold. Maybe I'll appreciate it more if I ever re-watch it.

next
Blue Exorcist and Clannad.

Back