Your viewing journal

death note episode 11 and 12

11 was good butepisode 12 OMG that girl ruined the intense between L and light she is a idiot * yws i know she doesn't know what lights up to but god she ruined the mystery that L had to solve, my mum was surprised about there being another shimigami

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 5-6

May just be my favorite show this season. In fact, for me this has been the best season for absolutely ages.

Sword Art Online - 19
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - 7

Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up Episode 7

Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth Episode 12 *

* Been watching some of the extras for Croisee over the past few days. The radio dramas have been really fun so far (hearing the leading VAs listening to and then practice French phrases in particular has been good).

@Lawrence - It's set in an alternate reality of World War 2. Of course they're going to want to portray Fuso (Japan) as absolute legends with no wrong on their ledger. Just they wait until they learn about what the crew of the Yamato probably do to the women whatever Strike Witches' equivalent to Korea is called...

death note episodes 15 - 16 i swear that girl misao is such a idiot i guess its true what they say blondes are stupid shes made me side with light, i have, a pretty good idea what's going to happen next in episodes 17 - 18i bet light has scattered a page or two so when he touches the pages of the note book he'll remember everything again thats my guess anyways

still its good

slayers next disc 4 tomorrow
and maybe death note episodes 17 - 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Back