Your viewing journal

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ep5

There's a Macross-themed gag in here somewhere about them making a compilation movie entitled "Do You Remember How Many Breads You Have Eaten?"

This week's episode was not quite as great as last week, but Speedwagon thawing Zeppeli's frozen arm with the power of his heart was pretty damn GAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
death note episode 5 watching with mum

her words

* that was ******* amazing * that was her own words

she was sadden by the fact the cop died

and shes excited to watch more tomorrow

as for me il say it was surprising how light used the death note and it was bloody clever i might add
its just getting better and better

Ian Wolf said:
Watching anime with your mum? That's something I'd like to try, but I'd just end up having to explain an awful lot.

well start off with something that shes in to e.g.

my mums in too supernatural, cop dramas, and mysteries genres

so death note is perfect for her

and as for explaining, just say to ask when the episode is finished my mum asked me why the shinagamis in death note look different and my answer was because they represent there cultures and religious * that shinagami with the indian feather hate gave me that hint anyways.

death note episode 6 watching with mum

when L was talking we kinda was at a loss when L was talking about the times of the murders but we get the idea.

she said its a good episode and was in to the female detective * not in the way your thinking *

its not in as exciting as the other episodes but i dont expect them all to be as awesome as the first 5 but like mum said its a good episode.

sometime in the past i asked my mum to watch something with me she'd fall a sleep but this time she called me to put it on and i think that is a awesome achievement

Watched Black Jack movie tonight. Interesting to see all the fuss it was making over the olympics considering what was happening in this corner of the world a few months ago. Good story and characters, will have to look up the main series to watch or buy if it's available anywhere.

Also reached episode 8 of Welcome to the NHK. Very, very good series.

Trigun - Entire series complete - OK it wasn't all in the one day, but over the past week i've watched a disc a day(bar now, where i watched the last 2 together) and it was one hell of an enjoyable experience. I can see why people love it so easily. Sure the animation is a little dated now, but it takes nothing away. The action was fun, in a way that i feel trigun could only do. Definitely one to watch if you haven't already, and don't be put off just because the series is a little dated now. Oh and before anyone suggests, i have seen Badlands Rumble already, saw it at SLA a couple years ago, damned nice too.
I was considering reading the manga after this(both normal and maximum) but i hear they basically re-iterate the anime, just with a few differences. So i'll still consider it, but put it to one side for the time being.

Zone of the Enders: Dolores, i - Episode 1

MrLaserSharkKH said:
Finished up Puella Magi Madoka Magica the other day.
Ian Wolf said:
Madoka Magica Ep. 5-8.
20thCenturyBoy said:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Ep.1-2

What is Modoka Magica actually like? Is it really the 'Evangelion' of magical girl shows like it is made out to be? I normally steer well clear of magical girl anime but I'm almost beginning to believe the hype about it and thinking about giving it a go!!!

Back