Your viewing journal

Mermaid Forest Ep.1-3

No, just no. I'm not watching anymore of this. It's just terrible, the "highlight" being character designs of monsters that are more comical than anything.

Magi Episode 2
Still excellent.

Code:Breaker 2
I've heard that this turns into a standard shounen fighting story later on, but it's still intriguing for now.

Jormungand Perfect Order 2
I love the dialogue and character interaction in this show more than the action surprisingly. This season looks like it's going to be very interesting. I still love that there's a character with the same name as me (Adib) :D

Psycho Pass Episode 2

The episode was kinda boring to watch but at least it had a bit of character development for Moe McMoeblob. I also really like the Opening. Hopefully Moe McMoeblob gets used to actually being in the field doing police type work cause its a lot different from writing about it. The show is still a solid 6-7/10 until something actually happens.

Tiger and Bunny Episodes 1 & 2 Dubbed

I'm kinda getting into the show now that its in english and the dub isn't terrible. The man dude is a decent enough character but i'd like to see a diffrent side to him rather than the "Whaaaa, me no need partner" shtick he is on atm.

My Little Monster 1

So the way to get a girl to like me is to meet her by dragging her to the floor and pinning her down, then later on, grabbing her again out of nowhere and threatening to rape her if she makes a sound, THEN to smack her in the face, as long as I cry once and make her miss me after she yells at me to leave her alone?

...makes...sense....0.o

Back