Your viewing journal

Max Takeshi said:
And finally...

HigurashiRenastars_zpsb0044a81.png

Lolololololololololololol

Love that scene in anime, always make me laugh whenever I see it <3

Rewatched R.O.D THE T.V episodes 24-26 today.

Over the past few weeks I have been keeping up to date with one piece, toriko, naruto and hunter x hunter. Hunter being the stand out every episode is extraordinary with amazing production values.
I finished natsayuki rendeavouz which was another great show from the noitamina block so far I have loved everything I have seen from the block.
I also watched the first episode of my little monster which was a pretty solid start I like the look and the two main characters are likeable so I'm looking forward in seeing where it goes.
I think I might stream another show probably magi since btoom (madhouse) and from the new world have been licensed by crunchyroll and I reckon/hope that prycho pass and robotics note will get licensed for a western release.
edit I forgot jo jo's I think i'll give this a watch also.

Oh yeah the new opening surprised me it was really good with cool scenes, actually the whole episode was enjoyable for a change for a while now I've just been watching out of commitment and for the occasional decent scene.

Sword Art Online 14

Damn that boss from the end of 13 went down quickly...

Hate to nitpick, but how could Kirito walk that far, if at all, when waking up after being essentially comatose for 2 years? When my little brother was in hospital for a month (during which he was bedridden the entire time), he couldn't even walk from his bed to a chair right next to it for a few weeks. Never mind get up and walk down the hall.
I tried to raise this with a SAO fan I know, but said that it's 2025 and things could be different (despite the hospital equipment looking just like a 2012 hospital room) and to suspend my belief a bit because of the whole NerveGear thing...but I can't.

Also, the scene where Asuna sacrifices herself was executed really poorly in my opinion. There was no drama; it just happened. I would have extended it, used a BGM track to try and draw the viewer's emotions out.

And damn Deus ex Machina ending of this arc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria The Origination episodes 1-9,really sad i,m nearly at the end of the beautiful series,its been such a calming and enchanting experience,a fantastic yet underrated series.

King of Braves GaoGaiGar - Episodes 33 - 35

This new arc is quite interesting, and episode 34 was total super robot stock footage overload.

Back