Your viewing journal

Haven't posted here for a while so here's what i've been watching recently:

Chihayafuru - 10 to 13 (Quite like this.)

Area no Kishi - 30 to 35 (LOVE!)

Kuroko no Basuke - 18 to 25 (LOVE!)

Spice and Wolf - 1 to 4 (really liking this so far)

Angel Beats - 1 and 2 (this one is alright. Funny in parts.)

Princess Jellyfish - 1 to 11 (I bought this one to support the UK limited edition and found it to be a lot better than I expected. Very good!)

K Episode 1

Wasn't planning to watch it originally but since it showed up on AoD I figured I'd give it a go. First things that stood out were the visuals and music. I loved the visual design and the animation, it had a real sense of style and it was good to see some dynamic camera movement in the action scenes! I'm intrigued by the story so far, looks like it'll be worth watching.

Blast of Tempest Episode 1

This is one of my most anticipated shows of the season, as I really enjoy the manga. I thought the 1st episode did a terrific job adapting it and setting up the premise. The music in particular stood out, I loved Michiru Oshima's work in FMA and I could recognise her style here as well. It felt very operatic and theatrical, which I thought fit in nicely with all the Shakespeare references flying about :p BONES are probably my favourite studio of them all so I hope they continue to keep up this level of quality!

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Episode 1

Cute, Funny and Slightly Weird.
Definitely one I'll be watching.

Nothing else other than that, feeling a bit burnt out on Anime at the moment :/

Last night finished Princess Jellyfish. Excellent series, but there is not nearly enough episodes! I need more dammit :cry:

Also episodes 5 - 8 of Witch Hunter Robin.

Starting today - Starship Operators.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai: Episodes ? - 21

With soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much backstory and 'other' characters to cater for in the closing moments of the mystery it is thankful that the final story arc goes on for 11 episodes. If it was any shorter than we'd be looking at season one's crammed approach all over again.

And finally...

HigurashiRenastars_zpsb0044a81.png

Lolololololololololololol

Eureka Seven AO - Episode 22

An interesting point at which to temporarily finish, shame we're going to what for the finale!

Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - Episode 14

This is quite interesting, not great but interesting.

King of Braves GaoGaiGar - Episodes 31 & 32

I love the drama in GGG.

Back