Your viewing journal

Blue Meteor SPT Layzner - Episode 9

Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - Episode 5

Despite being in 3D CGI, and not normally my type I have to say I do quite like the mecha designs in Muv Luv.

Sword Art Online 4
Humanity Has Declined 5

Kokoro Connect and Sword Art Online are currently fighting for my "Anime of the Season" nomination.

Finished Haruhi season 2. The whole thing gave me a headache. Even the non Endless Eight episodes just created a strong feeling of deja vu. Really wish I hadn't bothered.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode 42

Average, not really feeling AGE at the moment, watching too many better anime shows at the moment...

Blue Meteor SPT Layzner - Episodes 10 - 13

...such as Layzner, which is just brilliant.

Black Lagoon: Episodes 1 - 6

I was Sold the Very moment the Torpedo Boat took on the Assault Copter.

Rinne no Lagrange: Episodes 2 - 3

As Expected, really loving the series so far, some of the animation looks beautiful, and some of the art renders used during Episode 2 look really great, Maru~

Sword Art Online e.3 - I definitely see what Lawro was saying about the disjointed feel of moving on to side stories before the main thread is fully established. It's certainly weird to skip straight to something that doesn't include Asuna, this ep would almost have fit better as episode 2 in some ways (but overall would not have). Oh well, I guess I kind of expect Sachi to come back into it for a couple of episodes as the timeline moves back up, at least?

Sengoku Basara eps 3-6

Thus ends the first disc, and got to say i'm liking it so far. Knew it was crazy but didn't expect a mecha samurai...and I love the relationship between Yukimora and his lord. Looking forward to seeing how this ends, then hopefully I can pick up Season 2 in september :)

Trigun 1-4

Okay, I love this show already.

reborn said:
animefreak17 said:
and try watching panty and stocking before sending it back (* and see what the problem is*)
Surely you know what the issue is by now without having to watch it for yourself?
It's been spelled out to him like a dozen times already.

Joshawott said:
reborn said:
animefreak17 said:
and try watching panty and stocking before sending it back (* and see what the problem is*)
Surely you know what the issue is by now without having to watch it for yourself?
It's been spelled out to him like a dozen times already.
He is pretty much trolling at this point, no-one with the capability of typing a post could possibly have missed the details that have been posted in reply to him, re-posted, and copy-and-pasted into subsequent replies.

Back