Your viewing journal

You're Under Arrest - The Movie

An enjoyable and worthwhile addition to this brilliant franchise!

Star Driver - Episode 11

Picked this back up to finish it, still not entirely sure about it though, just doesn't grab me, but I have to say it really does have lovely animation fot a TV series.

Escaflowne the movie.

good lord Bandai screwed up with the sound on it, 1 min it's too quiet, the next too loud. Still and ok watch, doesn't hold a candle to the series though

Project A-Ko movie-Ah this is a blast from he past,it was staple viewing back in the old vhs days and i loved it then and i love it even more now that i can watch it in japanese with subs,a true product of its times and all the better for it,those were the days,the dvd is packed full of cool extras and the interview and audio commentary with Yuji Moriyama is worth the price alone,exellent stuff and a true cult classic that has truly stood the test of time,long live the old skool. :D

fabricatedlunatic said:
animefreak17 said:
first two discs of bamboo blade, really enjoyable
I watched the first few episodes of the second set last night. To celebrate this remarkable coincidence I think it's time for SD Kirino :3
i really like bamboo blade its my kind of anime funny, cute and fun

animefreak17 said:
memorium said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
animefreak17 said:
I watched the first few episodes of the second set last night. To celebrate this remarkable coincidence I think it's time for SD Kirino :3
SD Kirino is amazing, you good sir, win!
whats SD Kirino? full name of anime please

http://myanimelist.net/character/5381/Kirino_Chiba

Super Deformed Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade (not that I have watched it myself)

animefreak17 said:
memorium said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
animefreak17 said:
Bamboo Blade, what they were talking about.

SD= Super Deformed, the artstyle
Kirno= the female lead in Bamboo Blade

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
memorium said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
animefreak17 said:
Bamboo Blade, what they were talking about.

SD= Super Deformed, the artstyle
Kirno= the female lead in Bamboo Blade

oh sorry i was miles away

memorium said:
Indeed she is. Found her on Danbooru (or Safebooru, where you're advised to go if you don't want to be scarred for life) and couldn't resist.

I thought about changing avatars to a Detroit Metal City (possibly NSFW) one that I made, but decided against it because Rui would've told me off.

Lol Danbooru, haven't looked around it much, but I don't intend to, Safebooru I might have a look around again

DMC is a good show as well, the manager is just priceless for the amount of profanities she casually tosses around

OT: I will be getting back to Slayers in a minute, I've watched up to episode 14 over the past 3 or so days and it's quite rad, I am determined to get a season with Naga in it by the end of the month

fabricatedlunatic said:
I thought about changing avatars to a Detroit Metal City (possibly NSFW) one that I made, but decided against it because Rui would've told me off.

I'd have changed mine to a picture of their manager and stomped on you :)

R (it's wrong but I love her)

Back