Your viewing journal

Aogu said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
Imouto episode 6 come on kyou you know you want to go for the childhood friend and not the siscon route, also it seemss some-ones jealous that kyou has better things to do than be at home.

Yes indeed, I really hope it doesn't go incest, besides the grandparents are pretty hilarious

What's with the overuse of spoilers, we know who all five main routes are already no need to spoiler that.
Hoping for the other incest option (as sugested for a route in the PSP game) due to utter hilarity: litteraly tsundere father.
Also would consider an end where it turns out his mother is also his aunt

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper gI said:
Aogu said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
Imouto episode 6 come on kyou you know you want to go for the childhood friend and not the siscon route, also it seemss some-ones jealous that kyou has better things to do than be at home.

Yes indeed, I really hope it doesn't go incest, besides the grandparents are pretty hilarious

What's with the overuse of spoilers, we know who all five main routes are already no need to spoiler that.
Hoping for the other incest option (as sugested for a route in the PSP game) due to utter hilarity: litteraly tsundere father.

Whaaaa? Spoilers! I don't... I'm scared now.

Reevo - you can safely watch Railgun afterwards, catch up with Index II first imo.

MM! ep 6 - mmmmmm not as big a fan of his sister and mother as I am of Mio. It was a little more inventive than I thought it might be, but not the best ep.

Bakuman ep 6 - Pretty much what you'd expect out of their meeting with editor dude. Funny little "twist" at the end, though.

OreImo ep 6 - Glad they went back to some Kyou/Manami stuff, but maybe a little disappointed that they didn't just use all the material they skipped over from volume 2. Was relatively "standard" compared to the overall quality of the show. I have now been fully won over by Satou Satomi's portrayal of Manami, though.

Reaper gI said:
Aogu said:
Stuart-says-yes said:

Guh, how horribly clinical to reduce OreImo, one of the most involving and cohesive comedy-drama series of the last few years, to such sterile terms. You mustn't like fun very much.

Star Driver - Episodes 3 & 4

After episode 3's mediocrity episode 4 was actually quite good, I'm not holding my breath but things may be looking up for Star Driver.

Ponyo (Blu-ray)

Watched it again with my wife and kids before I sent it back, all agree that it looks beautiful but not a classic.

Star Driver - Episode 5

No I was wrong, Star Driver returns to being decidedly average.

Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3 - Episode 1

Interesting to see how this turns out compared to Zambot 3, Daitarn 3 kicks off in typical chauvinistic 70's super robot fashion.

Orgun said:
Star Driver - Episodes 3 & 4

After episode 3's mediocrity episode 4 was actually quite good, I'm not holding my breath but things may be looking up for Star Driver.
My thoughts exactly.

Orgun said:
Star Driver - Episode 5

No I was wrong, Star Driver returns to being decidedly average.
And my thoughts exactly, haha.

I thought ep 6 was again an improvement, but I'll make a separate post in a bit once I remember what else I watched.

Excel Saga 18-21

I'm gonna see this through but I'm not all that into it anymore. I did enjoy Ilpalazzo's petulant thought bitchery about the rock star though and then his attempts to learn the guitar XP

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge episode 6 - This was beyond greatness, I can't remember when I laughed so much at an episode, the way it becomes so serious at one part and times the comedy so well. I couldn't breathe at the end of it. Thank you Hoshi!

OreImo episode 6 - I knew that Kyou and Manami were close at school but I didn't expect an episode devoted to them, it was well executed, as said the grandparents were brilliant comic relief and the series continues to impress me.

Panty and Stocking episode 6 - Although its the same old stuff we have seen throughout the series, it was actually pretty good, I think it works best if they stick with a sujects for the whole episode instead of spliting up into 2 parts.

ilmaestro said:
I thought ep 6 was again an improvement, but I'll make a separate post in a bit once I remember what else I watched.

Interesting, I plan to watch episode 6 later in the week, I have a feeling that Star Driver is going to flip flop between good and bad for the remainder of the series.

Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3 - Episodes 2 & 3

I have to salute you just for the sheer amount of old mech stuff you manage to acquire and watch through, Orgun, regardless of quality (of which, in this case, I have no idea either way).

Maxon said:
Fist of the North Star - 22

Before getting to that part of the series, I hadn't realised that Shin wasn't the end-boss in FotNS. The transition into the next part of the story is rather awkward, but it does pick up again soon. Personally, I don't think Ken's subsequent adventures really grabbed me as much as his search for Shin, but there's still plenty of goons who have yet to learn that they are, in fact, already dead...

Back