Your viewing journal

Yesterday:

Millennium Actress

It was a awesome which I really enjoyed watching :)

Today:

Ookami-san episode 10
A really good episode Good to see Majo, Ryoushi,Alice and the president not captured by people at Onigashim high so hopefully they will rescue Ryouko and the others

K-ON!! episode 22 great to see they all made it to the same college

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the last few days...

Sword of the Stranger and D.Gray-Man Episodes 27-39. I already mentioned Sword in the "rate out of 10 thread" and D.Gray-Man is its average self, including a horrible piece of writing, where a new character was introduced, only to be killed off two episodes later... Great... If you're going to go down the good guy getting killed route then you have to give the audience some time to get attached to the character!

I must get back on to Katekyo Hitman Reborn!... this thread is handy for finding out the episode number so you can pick up where you left off.

Amagami SS episodes 4-8 - Kaoru Tanamachi arc was pretty good and had a really beautiful scene up in the tower, however I still felt the end of it was a bit weaker than Haruka's.

Sora no Otoshimono episode 1 - Since a sequel is coming, I thought i'll check it out. My IQ went down five points by the end of it.

Watched Shigofumi (all), AIR TV(all) and BRS OVA form my dvds this week.
The first two complement rather well the darker bits of AIR the suicides and self harm cover similar things to Shigofumi.
Found BRS OVA fine plot wise, with pleanty of opening for a sequel.

Now need to watch something without much moe, a linear narative, and a sane ending. There's only so much I can take.

Familiar of Zero (series 1) 1-4

After four episodes I'm left with the impression that this show has an identity crisis. So far it's been mainly comedy, some quite racy, but occasionally it's strayed into srs bsns territory. I'm concerned because seldom does a show that tries to be funny and serious leave me anything but frustrated.

Incidentally, slutty girl >>>>>> Louise

And yet it's already obvious who the main romantic interest is going to be. It's always, always the one I want to throw under a train.

Ookami-san ep 6

another good episode, probably my favourite rom-com of the year so far

for some reason, every time Hitsujikai came on i kept on shouting evil ex boyfriend, no idea why

Back