Your viewing journal

Yup ,it's better than the slightly weak start afterstory gets. They had to alt universe it due to the fact it splits heavily from the Nagisa route, as with Kyou as well.

Indeed. Do take the time to watch the Tomoyo Chapter: it excels beyond anything in the first series. Unfortunately, After Story squanders most of its early episodes by means of uninteresting and unfulfilling arcs. You shall simply have to endure them.

I am currently up to the point in which its improvements manifest however: the ninth episode was sufficient to remind me why it was that I came to appreciate Key adaptations.

Zin5ki said:
Indeed. Do take the time to watch the Tomoyo Chapter: it excels beyond anything in the first series. Unfortunately, After Story squanders most of its early episodes by means of uninteresting and unfulfilling arcs. You shall simply have to endure them.

I am currently up to the point in which its improvements manifest however: the ninth episode was sufficient to remind me why it was that I came to appreciate Key adaptations.

After Episode 9, After Story starts to really pick up from some decent arcs.

Clannad: Another World, Tomoyo chapter
I really enjoed watching this :) and I'm glad Tomoyo and Tomoya got back together at the end

Shiki episode 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayate the Combat Butler episodes 1-9
Giant Killing episode 22
Ookami-san episode 8-9 Got the Toradora references on episode 8, the others I didn't recognise
High School of the Dead episode 8
Kaichou wa Maid-sama episodes 13-21

Thats what I've been watching over the week.

Reevothemusefan said:
Ookami-san episode 8-9 Got the Toradora references on episode 8, the others I didn't recognise
I actually don't remember all of the characters who flashed up, but they're all from other Dengeki Bunko light novel series, mainly characters from To Aru Majutsu no Index.

No they're from Railgun (Saten and Uiharu aren't in Index), other JC Staff series also by ASCII Media Works.
Who are the first 3, after Gretel, before it get to the Toradora ones?

Professor Irony said:
Doraemon666 said:
Golgo 13 eps 6-13.

Ah, you wouldn't happen to have bought the box-set by any chance? I'm just curious as to whether the dub's any good.
I,ve only watched it subbed,but i,ll watch the dub and let you know my opinon on it,i dont watch much dubbed anime so i might not be the best person to ask but i,ll try my best.

Reaper gI said:
No they're from Railgun (Saten and Uiharu aren't in Index), other JC Staff series also by ASCII Media Works.
Actually, now that you mention it, I am not 100% sure about Saten (she may have originated in Railgun, but has been in some of the more recent LNs in very small part), but Uiharu is definitely originally in Index.

Doraemon666 said:
I,ve only watched it subbed,but i,ll watch the dub and let you know my opinon on it,i dont watch much dubbed anime so i might not be the best person to ask but i,ll try my best.

Ach, don't worry about it. I was just curious how it would pan out as I thought John DiMaggio, the previous dub Golgo, was surprisingly good in Queen Bee. To my mind he sounded a bit like Anton Chugurh in No Country For Old Men, which seemed entirely appropriate.

Giant Killing Episode 22 - Pretty much what i was expecting, ETU have sorted there defence in the second half but there attack is still weak.

Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 9

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 22

Black Lagoon:

Ep 15: Went for that very weird sense of beauty amongst all the madness and hit it perfectly. Wonderfully balanced arc, much better sense of closure than if they hadn't killed both of the children.

Ep 16: Mmm, counterfeiting girl is damn cute. Fun ep on its own, and set up for more awesomeness to come with the motley crew of characters assembled. Sawyer was stamped as 100% awesome from the moment she spoke.

--

Post-and-a-half to come with all the current series I have finally caught up on.

Clannad After Story episodes 8-24 I really enjoyed watching this I cried a lot for some of the episodes before episode 22 which I actually cried out of happiness as Nagisa and Ushio lived. It was nice to see how all the other characters were doing. I liked how the second part of episode 22 was about Fuko as she makes me laugh and how she and Ushio were added to the ending

Back