Your viewing journal

Necromancer said:
Just finished watching Paprika and apart from the audio going out of synch for the 2nd half it was great :D , I liked how Satoshi Kon stuck in posters for his previous films at the end :lol:

What the jibba jabba, is that the movie con thing?

Necromancer said:
Nyu said:
Necromancer said:
Just finished watching Paprika and apart from the audio going out of synch for the 2nd half it was great :D , I liked how Satoshi Kon stuck in posters for his previous films at the end :lol:

What the jibba jabba, is that the movie con thing?

movie con thing? :? Just finished uploading the OP to youtube for anyone interested in seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_d-rLBECGE

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?t=6478 shabam, i just realised i was being completley retarted for some reason and not realising they were in screen shots. I was like what the hell when were these three on at the same cinema.

i know i'll leave now.

Da Capo 20 - How good is the story getting now? These last few episodes have moved Da Capo from a somewhat basic and boring storyline to something i enjoy watching. The next few episodes look to be jam packed with stuff and i wonder how they are going to wrap it up. Again the side story is nothing short of confusing and random and to be frank add nothing to the series as a whole. Unless the cat man turns out to be Sakuras dad and she then turns into Demi Moore and does some charlies angels stuff, that would be acceptable.

Shuffle! 7 - Hopefully the last of the introductions now and the story can move on, next episode looks decent too. Another chunk of comedy filler tonight but it was still pretty good too. I like the opening song, very catchy and energetic and plays to the shows advantage. One thing i didn't like is the fan service, you know panty shots the like. It's the first time i've see it in Shuffle! but i just hope they don't go and over do it as i think that would take away some of the appeal for me. But pretty good so far really getting into it now.

McIcy said:
Loads of Eureka Seven Currently up to Episode 39 and loving the story

Git! :(

lol

Just watched all 4 Hellsing disks. It wasn't bad, but I kept expecting Seras to actualy 'do' something, and the ending seemed a bit abrupt. I quite enjoyed it though for what it was. :D

Necromancer said:
I want that Perfect Blue poster.

Since i'm flat broke stayed at home this weekend and watched the entire of Gundam seed. Feel sorry for the exact same 3 Jinns and 8 mobile armours that got blown up alt least 3 times every 6 episodes. But it's making me wish amazon would hurry up sending me the next installments of destiny.
Heroic Age 3 fights are getting a little dull, as it very much ends when Age gets on the field. Rest is also fairly dull.
Darker than black 3 Hmm wonder if new lass will last more than 2 episodes or if she'll die or 'move to Melbourne'
Nagasarete Airantou still close enought to the manga and that's a good thing. Light and fun.
Moonlight Mile 4&5- this is getting quite irritating now. More cause promo and intro are so at odds with the actual series. Good enought though, as they seem to be at least attempting to keep track of the 'extras'.

1-7 of Cardcaptor Sakura. SUBBED. Woo and stuff, it's not exactly how I saw it'd be the "perfect" edition of the series, but it'll do.

Just finished watch Seirei no Moribito 2 a few minutes ago, the series is quite good so far, so i'm hoping it gets better as it continues.

Da Capo 21 + 22 - I love it when i'm right. Caught up with a couple episodes tonight since my weekends been busy. Episodes 21 was pretty dramatic and i enjoyed it. Cat man side story still means nothing, but apart from that it is chock full of story development. Same goes for episode 22, quite possibly the saddest and heartwarming episodes of Da Capo yet. Yoriko, while not being a main character, is still a great supporter and it just won't feel the same knowing she won't be appearing again. 4 episodes to kill now and i really wan't to know what happens.

Shuffle! 8 + 9 - Another series that has kept impressing me more and more, it's still funny and easy to watch. The animation is very crisp and the soundtrack is pretty good too, quite an all rounder so far but i'll wait an see how the story pans out. A few good scenes in tonight's episode, i think i prefered episode 9 more. Primula is one my favourite characters and she has alot in common with Nagato from Haruhi, Loves to play but has the personality of a plant. I just hope they dont run out of steam before the halfway point, but while these episodes have been quite a bit of filler theres still some character development i'm left wondering when they are going to bring in the real story.

Up to Episode 24 of R.O.D. The TV, it was excellent for a while, then out of nowhere got a little complex and characters were introduced who I was obviously meant to know, but didn't because I haven't seen the OVA. I just had to some reading up in order to get what was going on.

Also watched Episode 3 of Claymore which was brilliant, the soundtrack to this is awesome. Episode 10 of Naruto Shippuuden which is the slowest anime I've ever seen (even slower than DBZ), and Episode 27 of Death Note, which was ok I guess, but I know that the anime will naturally go downhill as the story goes on.

Bleach - 122
D.Gray-Man - 28
Darker Than Black - 2
El Cazador De La Bruja - 3
Gintama - 26
Heroic Age - 3
Naruto Shippuuden - 10

New Series I decided to try:

Kaza No Stigma - 1
Kiss Dum - Engage Planet - 1
Koutetsu Sangokushi - 1

early this morning i watched heroic age 1, seems ok so far, so will try the next couple to see what it will turn out like

Back