Your viewing journal

Finished Baccano. Absolutely loved it with no reservations.

I started on Saiunkoku Monogatari next for a change of pace, and before I knew it I was on episode 15. It's a shame that it looks unlikely season 2 will ever be licensed. Might pick up the R2s, since I'm enjoying it so much. Fushigi Yuugi with brains.

R

Angel Beats 1, didn't notice the quality animation. Worderfully directed concert/ battle scene.
Feels a lot like Haruhi but in a much much darker setting. I can already see so many ways in which everything for them could all go to **** (and most likely will do).

Claymore Episodes 1 & 2

I have watched the first 2 volumes of Claymore before on dvd (I won it on a different site) but I am currently watching the blu-ray version from the start.

DU

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

!

!

Episode 13.

Right back into being totally amazing. Celty might actually be my most moe character of the season, even with K-ON!! in the mix.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou ep 2

well, so far this is my fav show of the season, even beating k-on

i dunno, it's like and ecchi negima fused with zero's familiar and mai otome

Ryo Chan said:
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou ep 2

well, so far this is my fav show of the season, even beating k-on

i dunno, it's like and ecchi negima fused with zero's familiar and mai otome
It's pretty decent, I'll agree, and ep 2 really stepped things up with Fujiko's proper involvement. Not quite convinced it's the best show of the season, though.

DRRR 13 was good. Not spectacular but I enjoy the show so much its all good. It's pretty cool how the show is divided into two equal parts - is this the second novel now then?

I also checked out Arakawa Under The Bridge the other day and its as absurd as it sounds. The show itself is pretty much Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, right down to being animated by SHAFT and having the same lead seiyuu. From what I can gather, it has a little bit more charm though so hopefully I can watch it for its entire run.

Just finished watching RAINBOW as well, and it was sublime. I was expecting it to be harsher and more bloody but them 20 minutes just flew by and you can't ask for anymore than that in a show really. I'll definitely be watching this the whole way. A fair bit of information to take in, but its going to be an interesting ride, and I'm wondering what format its going to take. I was originally gonna watch Giant Killing, but now I'm all for RAINBOW.

(Heroman 2 was also pretty fun)

Jayme said:
DRRR 13 was good. Not spectacular but I enjoy the show so much its all good. It's pretty cool how the show is divided into two equal parts - is this the second novel now then?
I don't know exactly where the show is in terms of the novels, I would say with Narita's usual approach to timelines and narrative linearity they might even be taking bits from different novels to keep it this "neat".

Just finished watching RAINBOW as well, and it was sublime. I was expecting it to be harsher and more bloody but them 20 minutes just flew by and you can't ask for anymore than that in a show really. I'll definitely be watching this the whole way. A fair bit of information to take in, but its going to be an interesting ride, and I'm wondering what format its going to take. I was originally gonna watch Giant Killing, but now I'm all for RAINBOW.
Awesome, someone finally subbed this. :lol: Didn't think I was going to have anyone to discuss it with. The show just screams "serious business". I thought the voice acting in particular was pretty good, although the dialog was largely shounen cliches. Great range of backgrounds the characters come from, could be an emotional ride.

(Giant Killing does seem pretty cool too, just from the first ep, but if I was only choosing one I would probably go for RAINBOW, too)

Rosario + Vampire eps 1-2

so far so good, lots of jiggily breasts though, but meh, i don't care, it's been a while since i saw something remotely ecchi

Back