Your viewing journal

House of Five Leaves ep 1 - wonderful, laid back pace that flows through the whole production. Interesting main character and setup, definitely looking forward to the next episode.

Kaicho wa Maid-sama ep 3. Awesome show, absolutely hilarious, great characters.

Angel Beats ep 3. Yeah, this show is pretty much outstanding. Awesome balance of emotion, action, comedy, and mystery.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ep 3

it was a good laugh, especially when Usui turns a girl down, lawlz

Rosario+Vampire Capu2 eps 6-7

the random censorship is no longer present in these two episodes, plus they were hilarious as well

I've just taken a month off from anime... not by choice it just kind of happened. So watched nothing over the last month. Probably mainly due to my free time being sucked into the PS3. Anyway I'm picking up where I left off and have several unfinished series. Starting with After Story I just watched episodes 11-15 last night.
Also watched my favourite Ghibli movie Nausicaa aswell. ^^

ilmaestro said:
Orgun said:
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Episode 1
Would be interested to hear your opinion on this, considering you list Zeta as your favorite show. :)

I am a massive Gundam fan and I thought it was very good. It has a typical Gundam story with a Neo-Zeon faction and the accidental teenage newtype pilot, but the plot developed well and was a very interesting and intriguing development of the UC timeline.

It was also very nice to look at. It has some really, really nice mecha designs (especially the Kshatriya) and the mecha/combat animation is stunning, it has really clean and crisp animation - what you would expect from a HD production. But also if you have the means to listen to HD sound the Dolby TruHD soundtrack is amazing.

For the first episode I enjoyed it immensly, good characters, good story and great mecha action and can't wait to see how the story develops over the next few episodes.

For today,

Prism Ark - Episodes 9 & 10

My aim for the first quarter is to finish Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam and Char's Counterattack. Am very much on schedule and enjoying discovering the founding show of the 'real robot' subgenre.

Since I am currently not in the UK and have little access to anime, my only plans are to follow Major Season 6 and Super Dimensional Fortress Macross over the year.

Very much in line with my thinking, Orgun. :)

VivisQueen said:
Super Dimensional Fortress Macross
Hmm, I've also been rewatching Macross over the last few months, wonder if we could get a discussion thread started? I'm sure we could rope in a couple of other people to watch it, or who have watched it.

ilmaestro said:
Hmm, I've also been rewatching Macross over the last few months, wonder if we could get a discussion thread started? I'm sure we could rope in a couple of other people to watch it, or who have watched it.

Worth a try. I grabbed the Australian set a while ago and it might encourage me to bump it up my schedule ;)

(I've seen it before but it's all a fuzzy blur of singing and flying around in my memory now after all this time has passed).

R

Back