Your viewing journal

I just love forum discussions, don't you guys? It's wonderful to see so many socially awkward individuals together, chattering away about their loves. It sure beats those forums where everyone spams; posting pointless **** or just listing episode numbers/titles!

Darker Than Black 19-25(End) 8/10 suits the show just fine. The last 5 episodes(2 parter to the last three) all came together very nicely. I do aim to give this a proper few paragraphs, but i'll watch the OVA episode first before i do anything else. Chances are i'll move onto the second series later tonight.

City Hunter The Motion Picture. Reasonably entertaining 90s style action flick. The main characters dub voice is quite amusing with its irregularities.

He Is My Master. Amusing echi show about a rich orphan boy hiring girls about his own age that have run away to be maids in his house. Pochi the pet alligator and Anna make the show at times. In the end though I am glad they did not try and stretch their one gag too far and only did 12 episodes.

Code Geass R2 Part 4. More entertaining than some previous episodes but I and looking forward to it coming to an end.

Kannazuki No Miko - Destiny Of Shrine Maiden. An odd good versus evil, sun priestess, moon priestess, earth in danger, mecha and school show with a time loop and yuri elements. In the end I am not sure whether I enjoyed it or not. I got a bit confused with so many cliches, odd characters and stuff just happening.

Outlaw Star 1-4

****. This show is insanely good so far. Off to watch more now 8) 8)

EDIT: OK only got one more ep down so; Outlaw Star 1-5

I think this is the Best OP to an anime, ever.

Oh, I also watched Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Finals 5-7

Amazing end to an incredible series.

Dracos said:
Kannazuki No Miko - Destiny Of Shrine Maiden. An odd good versus evil, sun priestess, moon priestess, earth in danger, mecha and school show with a time loop and yuri elements. In the end I am not sure whether I enjoyed it or not. I got a bit confused with so many cliches, odd characters and stuff just happening.

Read Fabio's review of it on MAL, and search for the yuri raep doujin, with added penis growth. You'll thank me later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legend of Galactic Heroes 14-17: The Alliance gets a proper kicking while trying to retreat, Yang's quest for brandy continues and Reinhardt flicks his cape around in a huff after one of his captains fails him.

I've been enjoying the series so far, but at this stage I think I prefer the endless backstabbing back home to the actual combat.

Right, yesterday i got a fair bit watched(compared to what i have recently)

Darker Than Black OVA(aka ep 26) - This was a nice wee extra episode. It certainly had a bit more comedy in it than the previous episodes, but the fact that it was an OVA, to me, kinda made that more suitable. It wasn't trying to do what the rest of the series did, it kinda just went on its own, and it worked.

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor 1-4 - This was certainly a fair bit different to what i expected. I had a feeling the music wasn't done by Kanno, and from that...it adds a different feel to the series. A little less comical, a bit more darker, you could say. The scrapping of the 2 parter system works well too. Having the whole series as one continuous storyline works well, mind you, that was somewhat made evident at the end of season 1. Characters are good too. Hei is a fair bit different this time round, and i'd very much like to see what happened between the events of S1 and S2, but that will have to wait for the OVAs.

Gonna continue with the series later today, probably watch 5-8. At the moment though, looks to be good throughout.

Back