Your viewing journal

Astro Note episode 12 Be well. (Complete. This was perhaps more underwhelming than I anticipated despite some promise.) 3/5

Nijiyon Animation 2
episode 12 Friendly rivalry. (Complete. Another pleasant enough batch of shorts.) 3/5

That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime Season 3
episode 60 A merchant’s value.

The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors episode 12 Starry sky. (Complete. Another decent iDOLM@STER series though not one of the stronger entries - perhaps a continuation will serve it better.) 3/5

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3
episode 51 Genetics.

Saint Seiya: Omega episodes 89-97 (Complete. A middling entry into the franchise that didn’t need to be as long as it was - the Hades chapters told better storylines with far less episodes.) 3/5

Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas
episodes 1-13, Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa episodes 14-17

Last edited:
Astro Note Episode 12 (Complete)

HIGHSPEED Étoile Episode 12 (Complete)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 3 Episode 60

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3 Episode 12

Urusei Yatsura (2022) 2nd Season Episode 46 (Complete)

Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 12 (Complete)

Solo Leveling
Episodes 4-12
I was getting a bit bored not being told what's going on.
Didn't like the comedy sidekick much but that's a thing everywhere, I suppose.
If I continue, the first reason will be the Jeju Island stuff.

 Yesterday

A Condition Called Love (Japanese) - Episode 12 (Complete)

I forgot to post about this yesterday but this was an alright romance. The first episode I enjoyed a lot but as it went on not as much but not terrible by any means. Hananoi though (the main male character) was coming on quite strong at times and a bit of an ass but nearer to the end he started to develop a bit more and become more likeable. I'd be open to a second season to see how his character develops more.

Kamikatsu Working for God in a Godless World
Episodes 1-5

Not as offensive as I hoped.
Surprised the BBFC didn't require Roy to be cut due to some of his actions.

Classroom of the Elite S3
Episodes 1-7
Enjoying as much as 1+2.

Crying Freeman OVAs

Naked people fight better… that’s the message of Crying Freeman. The most seinen seinen to ever seinen!

The three golden rules of Freeman:
• At least one sex scene in every ep
• Someone getting stabbed in the head every 20 mins or less
• Naked fights… for no reason

I think the picture below is the most safe for work I could take while showing the essence of Crying Freeman…

Basically it’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen and I bloody love it. Eps 3 and 4 were a bit naff, episodes 2, 5 and 6 were great and episode 1 is a classic.

IMG_9367.jpeg

The live-action film with Mark Dacascos is surprisingly decent if you can find it - it tones down a few things, but it’s pretty faithful to the original story too.

Strong recommend for the Golgo 13 movies as well by the way, I think you’d enjoy them.
Yeah I saw the Crying Freeman live action when I was a teen and thought it was cool. It must have been on Sci-Fi or some other cable channel.

I have Golgo 13 (the animated movie) on order right now, it’ll be some time before I get it as it’s going via Stackry but I’m looking forward to an absurd adventure. I’d love to see the live action Golgo too, I bet it would be a fun time.

Lupin the Third: Episode 0 - First Contact (Japanese) - TV Special (Complete)

This was a fun alternate re-telling of how the Lupin gang met. Nothing crazy but a decent Lupin special.

Saint Seiya: The Heated Battle of the Gods (Japanese) - Movie (Complete)

I didn't enjoy this as much as the first movie unfortunately, I wasn't really that invested tbh, may need to re-watch it sometime. Probably doesn't help these two movies are my only experience with the series so far but still looking forward to checking out more of it.

Black Butler: Public School Arc episode 11 Unicorn. (Complete. It was great to see this series make an overdue return, and though this isn’t one of my favorite BB arcs I still enjoyed seeing it finally adapted.) 3.5/5

Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night
episode 12 Girls on film. (Complete. This was good but the execution of the final episodes let it down for me.) 3.5/5

Kaiju No. 8
episode 11 Self control.

My Hero Academia 7th Season episode 146 Energy.

Ooi! Tonbo episode 12 Growing up.

The Fable episode 12 Toy.

Tonari no Youkai-San episode 12 Memories left behind.

Whisper Me a Love Song episode 9 Manager.

Yatagarasu: The Raven Does not Choose its Master episode 12 A history of blood.

Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa episodes 18-26 (Complete. It’s a shame that this was cancelled as it made for an entertaining entry into the franchise - certainly better than what Omega had to offer.) 3.5/5

Saint Tail
episodes 1-11

Last edited:
Last Sunday:
Mushoku Tensei II: Jobless Reincarnation (Japanese audio) - Episode 22

Today:
Mushoku Tensei II: Jobless Reincarnation (Japanese audio) - Episode 23

Blue Archive The Animation episode 12 Why we’re here. (Complete. As an anime only watcher this was decent enough though not one of the season’s better offerings.) 3/5

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc
episode 7 Intruder.

Go! Go! Loser Ranger! episode 11 A quiet world.

Mission: Yozakura Family episode 12 Currency.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Part 2 episode 23 Getting it.

One Piece episode 1109 Red on Red.

Sound! Euphonium 3 episode 12 Listen.

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 3 episode 36 Watching over them. (Complete. A good ending overall and I’m glad the series knew when to end and do so satisfyingly.) 3.5/5

Saint Tail
episodes 13-27

As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World Episode 12 (Complete)

Blue Archive The Animation Episode 12 (Complete)

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc Episode 7

Mission: Yozakura Family Episode 12

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Part 2 Episode 47

My Hero Academia Season 7 Episode 8

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 3 Episode 36 (Complete)

The New Gate Episode 11

My Hero Academia (Season 7) (Japanese) - Episode 146

Black Butler: Public School Arc (Japanese) - Episode 11 (Complete)

It has been so nice having Black Butler back and this was a great season, enjoyed the new characters a lot as well as seeing all the familiar faces again. Hoping S5 doesn't take to long to be announced, especially after the post-credits scene setting up the next arc.

I've only read the first volume of the manga (would like to get the many, many other volumes though eventually) so I have no idea what happens post this arc.

Back