Your viewing journal

Pokémon Horizons - Episodes 1-6
The first 6 episodes are available on BBC iPlayer, sets up the adventure with Liko and Roy with the various other characters and antagonists quite nicely. Not sure when it will be back, but I will be keeping up with it when it is.

Last edited:
Ascendance of a Bookworm episodes 1-26: So hard to stop this once I started. I wonder what are the chances of getting series 3 in one of my mystery boxes? Can someone confirm that when Main's sister received her baptism gift of a sewing box, that it included a crochet needle just like the one their dad had painstakingly crafted because they didn't exist in this world?

Ascendance of a Bookworm episodes 1-26: So hard to stop this once I started. I wonder what are the chances of getting series 3 in one of my mystery boxes? Can someone confirm that when Main's sister received her baptism gift of a sewing box, that it included a crochet needle just like the one their dad had painstakingly crafted because they didn't exist in this world?
Myne and Tuuli's dad made the crotchet needle that was in her baptism gift.

The Day I Became a God - Episodes 1-3

Do Anime Limited have the licence for season 3?

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Episode 13

Girlfriend, Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 21

Goblin Slayer II Episode 21

Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me Episode 9

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3 Episode 47

Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End episode 13 A serious priest.

Goblin Slayer II episode 9 Protection.

The Kingdoms of Ruin episode 9 Dolls of death.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3 episode 47 Fight and flight.

Undead Unluck episode 9 Name.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean episodes 156-180

Kizumonogatari - movies 1-3

Similar to the main series in a lot of talking with some nice artwork (and no background characters) but some bits were a bit slow paced when it came to the action.

According to Amazon, it's been out since January. Which does seem strange. I can only assume it's the US version as there is no BBFC code and it says Region A/B

Yes, that's definitely the US release. I only asked because your comment about it possibly being in one of the mystery boxes had me confused, as I didn't recall Anime Limited ever announcing the licence for season 3. :)

Hopefully Anime Limited can licence season 3 in the not too distant future, 🤞

Yes, that's definitely the US release. I only asked because your comment about it possibly being in one of the mystery boxes had me confused, as I didn't recall Anime Limited ever announcing the licence for season 3. :)

Hopefully Anime Limited can licence season 3 in the not too distant future, 🤞
I initially interpreted it being in the box was a joke. Didn't realize they were being serious lol

Cop Craft 7-12
negatives first: the animation took a bit of a dive towards the end, some ropey vehicle CG, and a comedy episode with some ... unusual fan service. once again that ain't my fetish guys girl gets mindswapped with a cat, a litter tray is involved. ewww.
other than that the writing and characterisation stayed strong, with previous cases tying in and a neat plot resolution at the end that I didn't see coming. all in all a pleasant discovery, and one that I'll be tracking down the bluray for.

I initially interpreted it being in the box was a joke. Didn't realize they were being serious lol
After waiting a year for my collectors edition of series 1&2, you don't really think I was serious about 3 being released 10 months ago, do you?

To be honest, I don't understand why the UK is so far behind on some things. It's too tempting to see all of the goodies available in the US or Aus markets and not succumb. Which isn't good for the local companies I'm trying to support.

After waiting a year for my collectors edition of series 1&2, you don't really think I was serious about 3 being released 10 months ago, do you?

To be honest, I don't understand why the UK is so far behind on some things. It's too tempting to see all of the goodies available in the US or Aus markets and not succumb. Which isn't good for the local companies I'm trying to support.
Okay so just to be clear that was actually a joke? This conversation seems a little hard to follow.

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off (English) - Episode 5 - 8 (Complete)

Though I've never read the original graphic novels I'm a big fan of the movie so when this was announced I was excited, especially being animated by Science Saru (who have done a great job) and the cast of the movie reprising their roles (which was great to hear). This series definitely took a different direction than what I was originally expecting (likely the same for everyone else as well) but I liked what they did with it as it kept it familiar though very fresh at the same time and it gave all the characters much more screen time and we got to see who they really were deep down. One of the standout characters for me I always enjoyed seeing on-screen and getting to learn more about was Lucas Lee among others. The music was great as well, keeping with the same vibe as the movie. There was also some fun pop culture references as well as voice cameo's which were cool to see as well. Overall this was a great series and just a real fun time from start to finish, hoping we get a second season down-the-line as it leaves room for it to expand further though does wrap up the story this season started. All I would say is that it would be worth reading or watching the original prior to this, to get the full experience and context.

Detective Conan episode 1105 Gas.

Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange episode 10 Considerate.

Ragna Crimson episode 10 Command.

Spy x Family Season 2 episode 34 Sentimental.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean episodes 181-190 (Complete. I’m now up to date with this franchise in anime form. Stone Ocean was another great watch, changing up the format with a female-centric cast.) 4/5

Josee, the Tiger and the Fish (Film)
A fairly likeable drama that’s been in the backlog for a while. 3.5/5

Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King
episodes 1-9

Marie Antoinette (2006, Sofia Coppola) - I have sooo much to say about this that is hard to put into words... I absolutely loved it I wish I were better at writing reviews haha :)

Back