Your viewing journal

That was a good all nighter, ended up rewatching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, also watched the first 2 episodes of Excel Saga, not sure if it's my cup of tea, but I'll keep going with it.

Had a banging migraine today so as I couldn't be bothered doing anything else, I watched the last 5 disks of Dai-Guard. It was quite entertaining but why is it that the 2 series I have that were made by Xebec, ( Nadesico and Dai-guard ), don't have proper endings. :? It's a right pain in the backside when you get to the end of a series only to find out it just ends without a conclusion. :x

Managed to watch another ep of Eureka 7 last night, I really wanna sit down and have a long marathon of this show but I don't ever have the time at home at the moment

pomtry said:
Nyu said:
pomtry said:
Watching midori days episodes today

Good choice sir 8) cracking little series.

I still prefer the manga 8) to the anime but the anime is great.

I'm in the process of getting the manga, i could do with more manga to read. Currently working my way through the Tenchi/ Love Hina/ Elfen Lied manga but i wouldnt mind some more, guess ill make a thread in the forum.

Chobits 12 - Quite a funny episode, I think i found it funnier due to playing a few MMO's and laughing at half of that. We learn a little bit more about Chi but nothing significant.

Da Capo 7 - Not a bad series i must say but not great either. Nothing really happening but i guess its at the transition from introduction to storyline so i would think things should start to pick up soon.

Haurhi 13 - Well tonight see's the penultimate episode. It was different hearing Haruhi's little peice in this episode and it explains a bit of whats going on. Big chunk of the story happens in this episode. I am hoping that the ending doesn't fall short of my expectations, theres been no hint of an ending and with only one episode left i'm wondering if its going to be either crammed in or go the same style and just be completley random like previous episodes. I'm still looking forward to it.

Back