Your viewing journal

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season Episode 20 Gathering.

Handyman Saitou in Another World Episode 8 Needed.

In/Spectre Season 2 Episode 20 An unusual case.

Ippon Again! Episode 8 Another tournament.

Last week - Saturday 18th:
My Hero Academia Season 6 (Japanese audio) - Episode 20

Last week - Sunday 19th:
BLUE LOCK (Japanese audio) - Episode 19
BLUE LOCK: Additional Time! (Japanese audio) - Episode 19
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 3 (Japanese audio) - Episode 19

Yesterday:
My Hero Academia Season 6 (Japanese audio) - Episode 21

Today:
BLUE LOCK (Japanese audio) - Episode 20
BLUE LOCK: Additional Time! (Japanese audio) - Episode 20
Chillin' in My 30s After Getting Fired From the Demon King's Army (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8
Handyman Saitou in Another World (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 3 (Japanese audio) - Episode 20

Triage X
Episodes 5+6
Die Hard
Did the BBFC not notice a topless 14 year old?
Which one did the bbfc miss triage x or die hard?
Angel Links
Episodes 1-3
Enjoying this more than Outlaw Star.
There's a scene where some guy is fawning over 16 year old Meifon.
Yet Valeria is STANDING right next to her. Daft, I call it.

The Big O
Episodes 2+3
Calmed down a bit since the first episode but it's good.

Also finished Tulsa King with Stallone and watched the first 3 episodes of Halo.
Would like more fighting in the latter.

My mum's favourite Family Guy episode is now Road to Germany. Anything with Nazi's getting beat and she spotted the Marx Brothers joke.
Where did you find big o never saw that when it originally aired so always wanted a dvd/blu-ray release?

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 289 Inadequacy.

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season episode 20 Slime sword.

Handyman Saitou in Another World episode 8 An empty bed.

In/Spectre Season 2 episode 20 Playing with mystery.

Ippon Again! episode 8 This is the way.

One Piece episode 1053 Constrict.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 18 Shape and sound.

Speed Grapher episodes 3–22

Last edited:
Which one did the bbfc miss triage x or die hard?

Where did you find big o never saw that when it originally aired so always wanted a dvd/blu-ray release?
Triage X has a 2 parter that is based on the film Die Hard. My favourite episodes.
Oriha is topless (like all the other characters) in an outdoor bath in episode 11. Now you'll have the BBFC knocking on my door taking my 2 copies.

The Big 0 - Rightstuf. Blu-ray.

Psycho Armor Govarian - Episodes 1 - 7
Another series I watched raw many years ago, so far it's a really interesting show and I'm really keen to watch more.

Cyber City Oedo 808 - Episodes 1 - 3 [Final] (Blu-ray)

Anime Ltd's remastered release arrived last week (now the 4th time I've bought Cyber City - VHS, DVD & 2x Bly-ray). I really like Cyber City and this is the best it has ever looked.

Fly! Peek the Whale

I watched this in the late 2000's it was a digital fansub taken from a multi generation VHS that looked awful and kind of distracted me from the film somewhat. A new fansub was released a few years taken from the Japanese DVD that looks great and allowed me fully enjoy this rather charming film.

Ranma 1/2 - Episodes 134 - 138 (Blu-ray)

Set 6 finished and into the start of the final season. Still enjoying it and will comeback and finish it in a few months time.

...and various episodes of X Bomber and Star Fleet for the podcast review.

Blue Gender
Episodes 1-5
God, that guy is whiny and his forehead is distracting. I think I got to 5 just to see who he'd get killed next with his behaviour. Might be at the bottom of the pile soon.

I think Blue Gender is a good series (I've seen it 3 times) and would encourage you to stick with and, yes, Yuji is really annoying!!!!
Aura Battler Dunbine 1-3
this show is so weird, such a strange mishmash of elements and I'm not sure I even like it yet.
so far there has been: people being isekai'd to a fantasy world that also has Gundams (not official ones but come on, they are Gundams), drunk fairies flying everywhere, an army riding unicorns, did I mention the Gundams? oh also an American who keeps calling the MC "Jap".

I really wanna see ABD now lol I think the whole thing is dubbed right? :)

I've see ABD a couple of times, an amazing premise with awesome unique mecha designs and lots of good ideas that aren't terribly well executed imho, I have been thinking thinking about watching the Blu-ray set that has been stitting the shelf for a while and see if time changes my opinion of it.

And yes there is a dub :)

Space Warrior Baldios episodes 18-34 (Complete. Despite the titular mecha almost feeling secondary to the story elements at times, this was an otherwise solid entry into the genre, especially for the time period, though you need to watch the compilation film for the proper ending.) 3.5/5

I liked Baldios on the whole, the movie does give the series a proper conclusion.

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 17

Handyman Saitou in Another World (English Dub) Episode 5-6

My Hero Academia Season 6 (English Dub) Episode 18-19

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement (English Dub) Episode 5

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (English Dub) Episode 14

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World (English Dub) Episode 5

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season (English Dub) Episode 61

The Eminence in Shadow (English Dub) Episode 10

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Episode 8 Unforgettable memories.

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Episode 8 Guard duty.

Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 32 Rideculing retainers.

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari episode 8 Endorsement.

The Vampire Dies in No Time Season 2 episode 20 Lots of lewd.

Vinland Saga Season 2 episode 32 Something snaps.

Speed Grapher episodes 23-24 (Complete. A story that features some intriguing concepts, within a world that’s seedy and corrupt - both morally and sexually. It’s a shame that the Western release didn’t retain Duran Duran’s Girl’s on Film as the OP though - more anime need 80s New Wave songs to kick things off.) 4/5

Star Ocean Ex
episodes 1-12

Aria Season 3/The Origination + Arietta OVA (English dubbed) - A lovely series that I'm really glad I watched, hopefully we'll get the remaining OVA series and two films here on Blu-ray and dubbed one day :)
Hang on, so Origination doesn't have Avennire as well? My US release has that (and I'll be watching it tonight now that I've ploughed through all the extras on the last Origination disc - nearly four hours worth).

Hang on, so Origination doesn't have Avennire as well? My US release has that (and I'll be watching it tonight now that I've ploughed through all the extras on the last Origination disc - nearly four hours worth).

I don't think the UK release of Origination has Avennire? But not entirely sure either way, I didn't see any mention of it at any rate :confused:

To spell it correctly, Aria the Avvenire consists of three future/past episodes:
Episode 1 (16 minutes): A special birthday present for Alicia inside a story being told by Akari to Ai as she trains her.
Episode 2 (20 minutes): Akari tells Ai of her last encounter with Cait Sith, after Ai almost meets him but instead finds new friends from the other companies (almost like fate, eh?)
Episode 3 (27 minutes): Alicia recruits Akari while Ai gets to know her new friends and fellow Singles when formulating a sneaky plan.

Lots of lovely shots of Neo-Venezia and some good storylines.

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World Episode 9

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills Episode 8

The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague Episode 9

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-6 (On-Hold due to production issues)

2023-02-28_3.png

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills episode 8 Good feeding.

Star Ocean Ex episodes 13-26 (Complete. A fantasy anime that whilst rather fun did feel uneven in quality, with some lacking episodes and arcs, though I didn’t find them too detracting on the whole.) 3.5/5

Back