Your viewing journal

Bungou Stray Dogs 4th Season episode 46 Free from.

Kana of the Great Snow Sea episode 8 Back to back.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady episode 9 Inheritance.

Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! episode 9 Vulnerable.

Tsurune -The Linking Shot- episode 22 Happy to help.

Student Council’s Discretion episodes 1-10

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World (English Dub) Episode 6

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 17

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady Episode 9

Tomo-chan is a Girl! Episode 9

Hinamatsuri (COMPLETE) (English dubbed) - I did really like this and the dub was excellent, though it made me a bit sadder than I was expecting 😅

I haven't been putting the word "COMPLETE" here in my tiny write-ups for series I have finished, but I kinda didn't think it was necessary as I only really post in this thread now when I actually finish something... 🤔

Last edited:
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady episode 9

Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World episode 9

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Episode 8

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World Episode 8

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World Episode 8

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 6

Last edited:
Tomo-chan Is a Girl! (English) - Episode 9

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense. (Season 2) (English) - Episode 4 - 5

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Swordsmith Village (Japanese) - Movie* (Complete)

I put an asterisk next to this as it is just three episodes playing one after each other with a short recap added onto the beginning as opposed to an actual movie format. It was great to see Episode 10 and 11 of the Entertainment District Arc on the big screen and the first episode of the Swordsmith Village Arc was a great start, intrigued as to what will happen next.

2023-03-02_5.png

Tomo-chan is a Girl (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-5

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2 episode 20 Live enough.

Spy Classroom episode 8 A held off answer.

Student Council’s Discretion episodes 11-12 (Complete. A fun and easygoing comedy series with some quirkier elements within.) 3.5/5

Student Council’s Discretion Level 2
episodes 1-10 & Special (Complete. This was less enjoyable than the first series for me.) 3/5

Reincarnated as a Sword (English Dub) Episode 10

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World (English Dub) Episode 6

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 20

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog (Uncensored) Episode 9

ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister! (Uncensored) Episode 9

Spy Classroom Episode 8

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World Episode 9

Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 20

Latest title from my backlog:
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis episodes 1-12

A good story, although the ending felt a bit rushed. Some nice character designs and fights. Not bad for a £7 blind buy in a AL Christmas sale in 2020.

I believe there is a second series (Virgin Soul?) which doesn't appear to have been released in this country.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S
Episodes 1+2
Right into it.
Crikey, that new Dragon. I thought the MC's childhood friend in My Girlfriend is a Gal was short and chesty.

Golden Kamuy Season 3
Episode 1
The darts are on this weekend so I won't ruin it by watching in 5 hours.

Squid Girl episodes 1-6: light fluffy story of a squid girl deciding on a solo invasion of the land, but stopped by the first humans she encounters and forced to work at their beach restaurant. Strong echoes of Sgt Frog. Entertaining so far but probably not enough to be a keeper.

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro s2 eps 8 & 9
Training and tournament.

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale ep 8
Seeking to capture a fleeting moment.

Malevolent Spirits: Mononogatari ep 8
Endorsement.

ONIMAI ep 7
Exams and cookies.

Giant Beasts of Ars eps 7 & 8
Violets and memories of the past.

Back