Your viewing journal

Rewatching Haibane Renmei on BluRay and it's true, this is worse quality than the original DVDs. Think I will hang onto them for a little longer.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 3 Reversal.

Prima Doll episode 3 Find your voice.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 3 Scorch situation.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 3 Festival date.

Hayate the Combat Butler episodes 28-46

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Call of the Night Episode 3

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 1

Prima Doll Episode 3

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Episode 2

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting Episode 3

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Episode 3

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Eps 7-12 (Subtitled) - finished the first half of the series, and I am totally enjoying this.

And then I watched...

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Eps 1-6 (Subtitled) - Heh, my mother walked by while I was watching episode 12 on my all-in-one computer, stood there for a moment, and then said to me "this looks pretty good, can I watch it with you?" I warned her it's a bit crude and racy, but that didn't deter her at all. So I brought up Crunchyroll on the Roku on the living room TV, and I started it over from the beginning for the both of us to watch. I actually had to cut her off at 6 episodes, she was so into it - she actually wanted to marathon all 12 episodes tonight that I had already watched, so she would be caught up to me! She said "Come on, its a Friday night!" and I said "It'll be 2:00 am to finish that many, I'm going to bed now!" I guess my 80 year old mother has more stamina than I do; she really wanted to stay up to watch more of this series, lol. 😵

Last edited:
A Couple of Cuckoos episode 13 Falling back.

Black Summoner episode 3 A new life.

Engage Kiss episode 4 Mastermind.

Extreme Hearts episode 3 To the stage.

Lycoris Recoil episode 4 Opening up.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 5 Who are you?

Hayate the Combat Butler episodes 47-52 (Complete. I had a fun time watching this series thanks to the fairly expansive and varied cast the stories didn’t wear too thin and the humour worked pretty well overall. Onto the second season.) 4/5

Hayate the Combat Butler!!
episodes 1-13

Last edited:
Hayate The Combat Butler II episodes 1-17: Problems with the first disc meant I missed the second half of the first episode, which turned out to be pivotal. Oh well. Maybe I'll try it on my backup player later. Really enjoying the multi-episode stories. It is becoming more focused on the harem comedy, with hardly a sighting of Klaus or Tama.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 259 Cat caring.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episode 4 Showtime.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 3 A new medicine.

Yurui Deco episode 4 The ghost in you.

Hayate the Combat Butler!! episodes 14-25 (Complete. An enjoyable follow-up season that provided similar set-ups except there was more focus on potential romances, which was handled fairly well.) 4/5

Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven is a Place on Earth (Film)
An original story which takes on some supernatural elements. It was overall not quite as good as the preceding series’s but still provided a decent hour’s entertainment. 3.5/5

Hayate the Combat Butler: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
episodes 1-3

A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 12

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie (English Dub) Episode 11

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 13 Plummet.

Black Summoner Episode 3 A brand new life.

Engage Kiss Episode 4 Mastermind.

Extreme Hearts Episode 3 On stage.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches Episode 4 Performance.

Love Live! Superstar! Season 2 Episode 14 Encouragement.

Lycoris Recoil Episode 4 Open up.

Parallel World Pharmacy Episode 3 New medication.

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 1 Suspicious.

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Eps 6-12 (end) (subtitled): This was a really good take on an isekai, thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure this one will get a Season 2, if it hasn't already been announced.

Call of the Night Ep 3 (subtitled): Another good episode. Waiting a week between episodes sucks - it's a real pain in the neck, lol.

Lycoris Recoil Ep 4 (subtitled): Boxers or brief-su?

Watched most of Sakura Quest (subbed) but the final disc (which IIRC is the last three episodes so I've watched eps 1-22 of 25) won't play on my multi-region player in my bedroom, will try it on the one in the living room soon - I was sad about it as I was really enjoying the series! :<

Roujin Z (rewatch) (dubbed) - the dub is hilarious this is such a fun movie really enjoyed revisiting it, great social satire and love for humanity apparent :)

Weatheing With You (rewatch) (dubbed) - watched this with my mum too was nice to see it yet again as I think it's a wonderful film with an excellent dub :)

Goodnight Mister Tom (rewatch) - an excellent made for television live-action adaptation of Michelle Magorian's classic and highly regarded children's book (which I read and loved many years ago), I can't recommend this enough and it does a vastly better job of adapting the book to film that most films based on books. William is such a sweet boy must protecc 😭 Watched with my mum she rly enjoyed it too :)

Dai-Guard (rewatch) (dubbed) - can't remember how far I got but I really like this series and the dub is very well done for both it's comedic and dramatic aspects :)

Ping Pong the Animation (rewatch) (subbed) - started rewatching it though I think I'm still only partway through Episode 1!

VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire - Episodes 12 - 16

VS Knight has now fallen into the more standard pattern of level/objective clearing like the original series (which isn't a surprise tbh).

B.B Burning Blood - Episode 1

There was a recent fansub of this so wanted to delve in, a street fighting jazz trumpeter always sounded really interesting to me!!

Back