Your viewing journal

Ryo Chan said:
Bleach 219

a certain fansub group make a good point,

Shinigami rule number 136: while people fight to defend the pillars, no one else is alowed to battle

Pssssht. Thats old.

I've just watched Bleach 221 8)

Spyro201 said:
Ryo Chan said:
Bleach 219

Shinigami rule number 136: while people fight to defend the pillars, no one else is alowed to battle

Pssssht. Thats old.

hah you're both in the past :p the manga version is where its at i mean those reading the manga will probably see Aizen's end about a year ahead of the anime

Spyro201 said:
Ryo Chan said:
Bleach 219

Pssssht. Thats old.

I'm only up to 210. I like to stock pile my Bleach and Shippuuden so I can have a mini blast rather than a 20 min fling. Needless to say, it's nearly time for a catch up... probably only been one fight in the last 10 episodes as usual like lol.

Voddas said:
Spyro201 said:
Ryo Chan said:
Bleach 219

Pssssht. Thats old.

I'm only up to 210. I like to stock pile my Bleach and Shippuuden so I can have a mini blast rather than a 20 min fling. Needless to say, it's nearly time for a catch up... probably only been one fight in the last 10 episodes as usual like lol.

I hope you don't have the filler still to go :lol:

I've also just watched more Wols Rain!

Wolfs Rain 12-14

Now i've got 4 repcap episodes to watch... in a row

Voddas said:
I was mid filler in Episode 210 so I'm hoping it has passed by now?
ps. Wolf Rain twas good. :p

Yeah. We're on harcore fighting now.

Im not sure what the 'twas' was for lol, but, yes, i'm enjoying Wolfs Rain.

:p

twas = it was ;)

Wolfs Rain was one of those series where I felt it needed a few more episodes... you know.. that sad it's ended feeling. It's a good sign for an anime tho.

iisan said:
You think they're behind? I'm up to episode 41.
:lol:
Wish I was. You have much Bleach ahead of you. Some great story line too. (also some not so great like but then again it is a shonen). ;)

Voddas said:
twas = it was ;)

Wolfs Rain was one of those series where I felt it needed a few more episodes... you know.. that sad it's ended feeling. It's a good sign for an anime tho.

I know what 'twas' means lol, I said i'm not sure what it was for. The sentance didn't make a huge amount of sense ;)

"Wolfs Rain it was good"

You'd either add a comma after "Wolfs Rain", or get rid of the it ;)

But thats me being picky.

I'm dreading these recap episodes. It's actually why i've stopped watching. I'm tempted to skip them but then i'd feel like i'm lying to MAL.

Spyro201 said:
I'm dreading these recap episodes. It's actually why i've stopped watching. I'm tempted to skip them but then i'd feel like i'm lying to MAL.
Whenever something like that happens, I simply hit the 2x speed on my player.
I do go through them as sometimes recap eps have some original stuff in it. And in the case they don't, i do not feel like I'm wasting time by speeding things up a bit.
There have been instances of series being watched entirely like this by me. But it's usually when I'm too bored / too anxious about it.

Bubblegum Crisis 2-5

This isn't top ten material - It's top three material. It is like a darker, more cyberpunk Dirty Pair with a bigger budget and an awesome soundtrack. Anyone know if the soundtack was available to buy? It's the sort of thing I'd be willing to hunt down...

ayase said:
Bubblegum Crisis 2-5

This isn't top ten material - It's top three material. It is like a darker, more cyberpunk Dirty Pair with a bigger budget and an awesome soundtrack. Anyone know if the soundtack was available to buy? It's the sort of thing I'd be willing to hunt down...

There was one soundtrack per episode!

Fortunately years later someone told them that this was bonkers and they rereleased the vocal tracks as compilation albums, which was much more affordable. I think you might be a little late though for them until the next rerelease, since I don't think you tend to import much music? :(

There are some fakes masquerading as the later releases. The real ones are from EMI.

R

Though if you are interested:

Vol 1 http://www.amazon.co.jp/バブルガムクライシス・ボーカル-大森絹子/dp/B000006X3B/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1243544296&sr=1-3

Vol 2 http://www.amazon.co.jp/バブルガムクライシス・コンプリ-坪倉唯子/dp/B000064V0B/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1243544296&sr=1-2

English-speaking guy in Japan who will buy them for you and ship to the UK if you give him a small commission (he's lovely):

http://www.otokichi.com/

R

Revolutionary Girl Utena - the adolescence of Utena.
9/10

Awesome, surreal shoujo with yuri a twist. It makes no sense, but it still is fantastic.

Now, I really want to watch the series again.

Back