Your viewing journal

fabricatedlunatic said:
In a couple of weeks I shall be watching Gankutsuou myself. I have high expectations but I'm also apprehensive because this Aion character has the worst taste in anime of anyone this side of a Naruto fansite.
If it helps any (I don't think it does), I also rate it as highly as possible. So, at least in the same grade as Ikki Tousen and Queen's Blade. ^^;

ilmaestro said:
If it helps any (I don't think it does), I also rate it as highly as possible. So, at least in the same grade as Ikki Tousen and Queen's Blade. ^^;
Heh. I'm not really that concerned since it's highly regarded by just about everyone. The striking visual style alone makes it worthy of anyone's attention.

Ikki Tousen, though? :twisted:

Finished the season 1 part 1 FMA set, so I'm now up to episode 16 of the first FMA anime (first time watching it \o/)

I've also reached the final episode of Maria+holic

Just watched episode 1 and 2 of One Piece on FUNimation's site. I really enjoyed it I would definately check out DVD releases. And here I was thinking I had avoided getting too wrapped up in the massive shounen animes.

Full Metal Panic

Full Metal Panic : FUMOFFU

Full Metal Panic : The Second Raid

Just out of curiosity, anyone know when Tokyopop are going to get their **** in gear and release the rest of the light novels in English?

Also, is there any new news on wether or not there's going to be any more made into anime?

I really want to find out ( If we ever get told that is ) what Kaname's ability is.

Tasker said:
Clouded said:
Trinity Blood Episodes 1-4

Hehe me too, although I watched 1-12.

Why is it though, that half the time I felt like I was rewatching Trigun? :?

I love it, but it is one show you could really resent if Trigun is your favourite show.

Phantom Ep 8. Simple show and story, but it is being well presented so far.

Shangri-La Ep 7. I am enjoying the show, but I am not quite sure where it is going at the moment. It needs to start bringing the stories together.

Jubei-Chan. Picked this up from second spin cheapish after seeing old trailers on something I watched recently. Nice fun show. It could of done with some improvement in the fight scenes though. That said it did not stop me ordering Jubei Chan 2.

Phantom episode 8, this episode was awesome but I feel as though the storyline took one or two too many episodes getting to this point.

FMA:B episode 7, getting better hopefully it'll pick up from here on out as this is where the anime and the manga went in different directions.

Back