Your viewing journal

D1tchd1gger

Mad Scientist
Kemono Friends eps 1-3
Well this is something! Seems like an infotainment show aimed at kids with the little interview bits with various zoo workers who are named, but only with the family name and -oneesan or -oniisan. But there's a little bit of intrigue with who built the park, why is it abandoned, what are those alien things and how did Kaban get there (the answer she's seeking is pretty obvious though). The animation is pretty bad, but the designs are mostly pretty good.

TiagoCosta

Straw Hat Pirate
Run with the Wind ep 12

Great ep, team synergy getting up there.

The Rising of the Shield Hero ep 1

I love to see MCs driven by hate.

Real Girl 2nd ep 1

festival time

The Promised Neverland episode 1

the last scene was a bloody jump scare to me, not sure if that was the idea

Last edited:

Adam-M

Thousand Master
WATATEN!: An Angel Flew Down to Me episode 1
not for me - dropped

Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan episode 1
I do like the concept of the series with a different VA and director for each episode, but the waffle at the end was a bit much. I really liked the first bit (so the actual anime I suppose) but I wish they'd've just left it as a short. Would've worked better than Jingai no Yome-san at least and more like I Don't Understand What My Husband is Saying.

thedoctor2016

Akatsuki
Haikara San 1 - How did this never get licensed in the UK HOW.. it does start very shojo the middle you can is a bit rushed ( Do want to find the manga now though) but the last 40 mins are amazing so so good, like wow I wish they never showed him alive till the next film it does damage the cliffhanger a bit. But hopefully its get licensed and released back to back as the only weakness I see is its not complete its half a story.

HWR

Himouto
Golden Kamuy 2nd season (Dub) episode 22 Another impressive episode.

My Roommate is a Cat episode 1 An SoL about a socially reclusive writer and a cat whose thoughts you can hear? I’m sold.

What a twist!

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation episodes 1-13 (Complete. A bit of a repetitive anime for the first half, with a slightly more interesting second half. What I found interesting is that no character was safe from harm, but the overall cast were pretty meh and felt underdeveloped with only one or two being half-interesting. The action was decent enough and overall this was fine, but very much nothing special.) 3/5

ActionFaust

Magical Girl
Amanchu! episodes 7-12 (Complete) - I really enjoyed this series and it's definitely up there as one of my favourite SoL series. It's a nice relaxing show with great characters and memorable soundtrack. Easy 9/10

Amanchu! OVA - A story focusing on Teko's old friends. 8/10

Dragon Slayer

Stand User
Tsurune: Kazemai High Archery Club (English Dub) Episode 8

Kakegurui×× Episode 1
😱 WTF. Still as twisted as ever. This takes gambling to a hole new level of insanity.

Kemurikusa Episode 1
Interesting first episode, though the CGI is a little bit off-putting. Three episode rule for this one.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 1
Looks like this should be a easy and comfy weekly watch.

The Promised Neverland Episode 1
Really good first episode, that was some twist. That ending tho... Holy Sh*t.

Adam-M

Thousand Master
My Roomate is a Cat episode 1
This is a nice and chilled slice-of-life so I'm in on this one.

I don't get why people are so shocked by the ending of the first episode. I saw that coming but I'm not sure where I've seen it before. Let's hope the rest of the series is better.

orgun

Death Scythe
Daltanious: Robot of the Future - Episodes 8 - 10

Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers 2 - Episodes 4 - 6

Episode 5 demonstrated perfectly why I love this series so much.

Martian Successor Nadesico 1-9 rewatch

It's been awhile since I've seen it
I want to watch Nadesico again this year, It's been a while for me also and I want to see it in HD.

crashmatt

Death Scythe
My Roomate is a Cat episode 1
This is a nice and chilled slice-of-life so I'm in on this one.

I don't get why people are so shocked by the ending of the first episode. I saw that coming but I'm not sure where I've seen it before. Let's hope the rest of the series is better.
I know, I don't know why people are shocked. Even the promo art is a huge giveaway

HWR

Himouto
I was a tad confused due to the postings in the what’s for lunch thread referring to the anime, but when I knew where that picture came from it jogged a few memories of discussions for the manga that I’ve come across. Anyhow I hear it’s a good manga so hopefully the anime can replicate it well.

D1tchd1gger

Mad Scientist
Looks like a clock if you don't look at it too closely. I must have seen it a few times, like when I put the show on my PTW list, but I did know it wasn't all going to be sweetness and light!