Your viewing journal

Manaria Friends Episode 3 - Dropped... It is so a fanservice show kinda glad they dropped the Rage of Bahamut name from it it has no right to be near them even s2. Its just an excuse for a yuri monster girl and human relationship the human changed dresses in seconds oh dragon girl it takes her one minute to put one dress on cos its tight round her chest and we need to see leg shots. I gave it the rest of the episode till they fell on top of each of each other with he human girl face in her tits that's the end of me watching this rubbish.

Last edited:
Manaria Friends Episode 4 - Dropped... It is so a fanservice show kinda glad they dropped the Rage of Bahamut name from it it has no right to be near them even s2. Its just an excuse for a yuri monster girl and human relationship the human changed dresses in seconds oh dragon girl it takes her one minute to put one dress on cos its tight round her chest and we need to see leg shots. I gave it the rest of the episode till they fell on top of each of each other with he human girl face in her tits that's the end of me watching this rubbish.
I didn’t realise there were four episodes out, thought it was on its third one?

Chihayafuru eps 15-16
The Nationals finish and a recap show. The recap has some funny 4-koma style inserts.

Ueno-san eps 4-5
Cyborg Ueno and tights dog! And episode 5 is brought to you by the letter P!

Last edited:
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 92 An old man’s legacy.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno episode 5 Yet more sweat.

Mysteria Friends episode 3 Yeah it’s very fanservicey but it’s harmless enough and has its moments, enough to keep me watching for now.

The Magnificent Kotobuki episode 4 3D models for the flying, 2D models for the fanservice.

The Dalek Tapes A 2006 documentary covering the Dalek serials in classic who. Very solid asides from how Remembrance gets like 15 seconds of screentime.

Also more Red Dwarf, this time Series V.

Currently Watching:

Record of Grancrest War - up to episode 18 right now

The Promised Neverland - watched the first two episodes so far

Domestic Girlfriend Eps 1-3 - seems like it could be a good Romance Drama, which I vastly prefer over any cutesy RomCom anime.

gen:LOCK Eps 1-3 - simply an amazing series. David Tennant voices the part of Dr. Rufus Weller, and his character has been a trip so far.

Last edited:
SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online ep7-8

Definite improvement now that we're back into the game, although I can't see my overall opinion of the show changing much from 'watchable, but very lightweight'. Part of me feels like there are better things I could be spending time on, but I don't dislike it enough to drop it so close to the end.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ep17

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY DISGUSTING SON EVER AGAIN.

Laid Back Camp ep2

I wasn't expecting to like this one, but it's actually quite endearing, even if it doesn't seem like there'll be much to it.

Endro! (English Dub) Episode 1

Megalo Box (English Dub) Episode 7

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 14

Fairy Tail Episode 294
Episode title says it all.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno Episode 5
Ehh... What the F did I just watch. Ueno that's just disgusting.

Mysteria Friends Episode 3
The fanservice is strong with this one, but in a harmless way.

School Babysitters OVA

The Magnificent Kotobuki Episode 4
I don't know why but it felt like I was watching an episode of Girl's und Panzer but with fighter planes with what sounded like background music playing from one of the old Indiana Jones films (especially juring the canyon chase scene).

Last edited:
SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online ep7-8

Definite improvement now that we're back into the game, although I can't see my overall opinion of the show changing much from 'watchable, but very lightweight'. Part of me feels like there are better things I could be spending time on, but I don't dislike it enough to drop it so close to the end.

I forgot I was watching this one too, and am right at the same episode as you. I was actually liking it OK until this second game started, but now with 2 cutesy little characters on the same team, I can barely stomach it anymore. I was only watching this one to see if I wanted to keep going with adding Aniplex SAO LE releases to my collection with this series, and sadly I don't think so.

That’s fair. It doesn’t bother me as much as some of the other character quirks that have turned up lately, but it does feel like the show has suddenly turned into Girls Und Panzer for no readily apparent reason.

Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War Episode 4
Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 17
Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji Episode 4 lol Kofuki... milk (fish) stew... ewwwwwwww.
The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 4
Boogiepop and Others Episode 6
Mysteria Friends Episode 3

/umiko

Psycho Pass episodes 18-22 (Complete)
gave it 9 out of 10 and is one of my favourites now. Will start season 2 soon though I havent heard many good things about it.

Ore Monogatari episodes 2-7, was sure that with 24 episodes, this show would have a lot of drama but glad its not too bad, I prefer it to stay wholesome.

Neon Genesis Evangelion episode 24So this dude just came and went all in one episode and he's an angel?,was getting yaoi vibes throughout, that hyuuga dude really likes Misato huh,he be doing the most for her. I wonder how all this will be wrapped up in two episodes,theres still so much I dont understand and this episode has just had me asking more questions

Star Twinkle Precure episode 1, been wanting to get into this franchise and to my surprise, a new season just started yesterday, was told I could just jump straight in with this one. Liking it so far.

Dororo episode 5, Feel sorry for the girl, she has no choice but still, stuff like that anger me so much, feel sorry for Hyakkimaru as well, how will he get his leg back I wonder

Mob Psycho 100 S2 episode 5, one of the very few times where I believe the hype for an episode and I end up satisfied. The animation was brilliant and the story telling too.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime episode 18, Story is picking up again, next episode will be good.

Chihayafuru eps 17-19
More tournament drama.

Karakuri Circus ep 15
Back to Masaru. The story feels so disjointed. After the initial few shows the cast split up, but until now the episodes concentrated heavily on one character rather than go back and forth between their different stories. Also Masaru's story just took a turn for the, even more, ridiculous as well!

Dororo ep 5
We meet the woman who is with Hyakkimaru in a few shots in the OP. I thought that she was a grown up Dororo, but no!

Mob Psycho 100 s2 e5
Another great episode. A bit of a psychological battle and then....😮
As episode of the year was a category for the awards I thought I would tag the ones I thought worthy with a code I can search for at the end of the year: AUKNAEOTYC

EDIT:
Kemono Friends s2 e4
House hunting.

Chihayafuru eps 20-22
Exams and more tournaments.

Last edited:
Back