Your viewing journal

as its the subtitle in english
If you want to get technical about it you have use this as the title Sora yori mo Tooi Basho - A Story That Leads to the Antarctica as that's what's on the art (or even use the kanji instead of romanji if you're being really anal) 😜.
A Place Further Than The Universe is the English translation of the Japanese part which apt to the difficulty of where they have to get to, a place beyond the ordinary, and also a nod to part of what the scientific team are doing there, setting up an observatory. I suppose the subtitle is apt as well as the majority of the show is about the journey.
Anyway enjoy! Now to get that stubborn pipster @IncendiaryLemon to watch it 😜

I enjoyed it quite a bit. This was long before the show became highly rated like it is now, so it was a bit of a hidden gem for the first few weeks. Anyways, it immediately struck me as something @IncendiaryLemon would like so I was surprised he wasnt planning to watch it.

The whole them not understand that job in the magazine was sex work was a bit dodgy as well. It’s borderline wrong yes it’s saying are ditzy but determined but abything but funny, it was just kinda cringe to me. Its saying they are in over their depth I exactly see what its doing.

Hanebado! ep 11-13 [END]

No words, some great animation but the drama made little to nonsense most of the time. 3/10

Tsurune ep 10

meh

Index III ep 13

Felt messy this week comparing with the latest weeks, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't entertained.

Hinomaru Sumo ep 10-12

Nice.

Last edited:
Arakawa Under the Bridge episodes 1-13 (Complete. Very bizarre in tone and humour this is one wherein I wasn’t quite sure where to laugh some of the time. I did enjoy it though and adjusted to the wacky humour as the series progressed. The leads and their relationship was nice to watch, as polar opposites bonded despite their differences. I daresay Season 2 will be equally as barmy.) 3.5/5

Island ep 5-12 [END]

Felt so rushed, but I liked the twists on it. 5/10

Yuru camp ep 6

Winter finally arrived

BanG Dream! 2nd Season ep 1

You better play the mobile game, it's all I'm gonna say.

--------------------------------------

Decided to just start something if I can keep my on going list at 40 or less. So I will be finishing some stuff for now, and starting new stuff very slowly. Doing a so-so job as it stands, already completed a few older ones.

Last edited:
Big Windup! episodes 1-25 & OVA (Complete. A pretty enjoyable baseball anime that is just as much focused on the players as it is the game itself and the training/build-up to competitions. The MC is well, odd, and clearly has some emotional complexities but slowly developed as the series progressed. The rest of the team meanwhile had some development here and there, though some members got more than others. Overall a decent watch, I’ve had a pretty good run with my sports anime choices so far.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Back