Your viewing journal

Amanchu! (Sub) Episode 7—9 (Blu-ray)

As Miss Beelzebub Likes (Sub) Episode 7
Splash! Splash! Splash! Fun in the bath. That ending though go a little bit awkward.

Between the Sky and Sea (Sub) Episode 8
Having those two doing the photo shoot probably wasn't the best idea.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (Sub) Episode 8
Really good episode. Another very interesting arc with a satisfying conclusion.

Forest of Piano eps 7-9
After the time skip Shuhei has the yips and comes home to see Kai. The relationship takes a turn to somewhere between rival and friends.

Batman Ninja (dub)
Well that was Bat-S*** Crazy! Looks up writer, oh OK. I liked the designs apart from Selena's cat/anime eyes as the rest of the cast had normally proportioned eyes. The CG animation/fights were mostly cool, apart from the giant robot castles which were stupid and didn't always look great either.
Overall an enjoyable ride, but it got a bit too silly at the end.
7/10

Tokyo Ghoul:re s2 e7
Well I did want to see more of Touka 😏
And everybody gets married! Although I do wonder how the ghoul marriage thing works, I mean they regularly heal fully from serious stab wounds and lopped off limbs, how the hell is a bite going to survive!

ZOMBIE LAND SAGA ep 8
Lily-chans episode. Quite a shocking revelation and quite moving, but again the way she died was hilarious! Seems from the preview Saki's story is next.

Golden Kamuy s2 e7
More anthropological facts and another sad backstory.

Bunny-Girl Senpai ep 8
More moving stuff, as we find out various stuff about Futaba.

Last edited:
Mr. TONEGAWA Middle Management Blues Episode 20
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Episode 8
As Miss Beelzebub Likes it Episode 7 - I like how the fluffyness increases at the end of each episode. *_*;

/umiko

Banana Fish episode 20 “No one will ever find us” famous last words.

Merc StoriA: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl who lives in a Bottle episode 7 Very bittersweet this week.

Zombieland Sagas episode 8 Lily’s cause of death presents yet more poignant black humour.

Gintama’ Season Five episodes 228-243

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 5

Amanchu! (Sub) Episode 10—12 + OVA (Complete) (Blu-ray)
This was pretty decent. The show is just your typical High School SoL that does have its humorous moments. The characters themselves are all really likeable especially Hikari and Futaba and the friendship they have with each other which I really liked and admired. Visually the show itself looks gorgeous. This is definitely one of my personal favourites and a 3.5/5 from me.

Merc Storia: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl in a Bottle (Sub) Episode 7
Goodbyes are always bittersweet.

Zombie Land Saga (Sub) Episode 8
Lily takes center stage this week. Quite the emotional episode, but for Lily to die in the way she did was absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
I've finally got round to watching the third berserk movie which I've just finished watching and the last half is really gory and especially what happens to the girl and how prolonged the scene is and I'm surprised the bbfc did not cut it.

A Certain Magi...Oh. Thanks Crunchyroll.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 8 Grandma makes for a good wingman.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 8 Seeing Mista’s backstory whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 8 “Just looking at a textbook makes me feel so sleepy” yeah I know that feeling.

Gintama’ Season Five episodes 244-251 (Complete. One of the funniest seasons so far, certain episodes such as the funeral one were real absurd highlights. Gintama seems to be getting better as times goes on asides from the occasional meh episode or two and the thorn arc near the end.) 4/5

Gintama’: Enchousen episodes 252-261

Zombie Land Saga episode 8 - That's some great representation right there! Another great character focus episode

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO Episode 21 - Yukina episode!!!

Golden Kamuy Season 2 episode 7

Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2 episode 7 - I keep coming back each week only to suffer

Bloom into You episode 8

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episode 8

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 8

Re:Creators (Rewatch) episodes 14-17 - I forgot how good the second OP was!

Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2 episode 7 - I keep coming back each week only to suffer
I keep coming back to see how much of the manga gets crammed in. I’m amazed we saw any of chapter 125 at all. I’m really curious to see how anime only viewers will react to the events of 143/144. I know Pierrot will botch it somehow though.

I keep coming back to see how much of the manga gets crammed in. I’m amazed we saw any of chapter 125 at all. I’m really curious to see how anime only viewers will react to the events of 143/144. I know Pierrot will botch it somehow though.
I went in knowing full well how bad an adaptation it'll be but I'm still looking forward to some scenes like the Kenference. I bet Natsuki Hanae will have fun with that scene.

I went in knowing full well how bad an adaptation it'll be but I'm still looking forward to some scenes like the Kenference. I bet Natsuki Hanae will have fun with that scene.
Honestly I’m concerned as to how they’ll handle Hide’s reappearance and face reveal otherwise they have five episodes to cover the final arc, and I bet they’ll change a fair amount of stuff. Though to be fair the final arc of re felt pretty rushed in the manga at times so maybe Pierrot could improve on some aspects....(lol)

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! the Movie: Take on Me (Film) (English Dub)
A decent film and a worthy addition to the franchise. The film itself was everything I expected it to be and more, despite the slow start it eventually picks up around 15 mins in. The rest of the film is good but it mainly follows Yuuta and Rikka's elopement across Japan whilst being pursued by the others. Once again KyoAni knocks it out the park with great animation. 3.5/5

Bloom Into You (Sub) Episode 8
A sayaka focused episode...well sort of. More sweet between Touka and Yuu and a potential "Love Triangle" on the horizon.

Boarding School Juliet (Sub) Episode 8
To think that watching some fireworks could be so troublesome.

IRODUKU: The World in Colors (Sub) Episode 8
Another visually good episode. I'm really liking how Kohaku is going out of her way to help Hitomi with her predicament. Some sweet moments between the groups members.

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood (Sub) Episode 8
Ah yes, I knew that feeling all to well that "staring at a textbook can me oneself feel sleepy" and leaving homework till the the very last day of summer before spending the final day rushing just to get it finished". Sophie really reminded of Konata from Lucky Star this episode.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (Sub) Episode 7 (Uncensored)
Fubuki reveals her true intentions.

UzaMaid! (Sub) Episode 8
To think that Ukai had that kind of family background, still a surprising reveal though.

Iron Blooded Orphans Season 2 - 22-25 Rewatch complete This was better than my first watch but its still not a gundam to me. I can see why its very popular (And just annoyed me again Rec in G has another project) it is better than a lot of AU Gundams but still not as good as UC or Zeta for me.

Back