Your viewing journal

Hanebado! ep 7
Quite an exciting match, but I didn't find it as interesting as Harukana Recieve, maybe because they are playing a bit more for the fun of it in HR rather than being super serious.
Ayanos personality seems to have changed as well, she's just as cocky and obnoxious as Connie, which no longer makes her likable, which I thought was the point.
Hanebado! (Sub) Episode 7
Quite the exciting match, just a shame there was no heart or passion in it unlike with the game in Harukana Receive. I'm not really liking Ayano's new personality, it's making her really unlikable.
. . .
Island ep 7
Another preposterous bit of plot that they managed to sort of make sense with what's happened already by the end of the episode.
ISLAND (Sub) Episode 7
Another preposterous bit of story plot that they manage to make some sense with what's happened already by the end of the ep.
. . .
Planet With ep 6
Epic stuff and quite moving at the end.
Planet With (Sub) Episode 6
A moving end to the episode dispite the epic battle.
Is there an echo in here? 😛

Aragaki_1-2_150_per_cent_speed_increase.gif

HANEBADO! (Japanese audio) - Episode 7

Aragaki_1_500_per_cent_speed_increase.gif

Overlord - Season 1 - Eh, this was about as middling a show as I've seen tbh, like it's not bad but it's not exactly great either. The main highlight for me was Clementine (whoever her VA is was fantastic), she was pretty much the only character I thought was at all entertaining/interesting, but yeah probably won't be watching anymore Overlord tbh, unless it gets a lot better in the following seasons?

Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko ep 12.5 (recap) & eps 13 & 14
A new enemy emerges. Seems some of the artwork has taken a hit, it wasn't particularly top notch before, but some of the background stuff just looks plain bad.

Overlord - Season 1 - Eh, this was about as middling a show as I've seen tbh, like it's not bad but it's not exactly great either. The main highlight for me was Clementine (whoever her VA is was fantastic), she was pretty much the only character I thought was at all entertaining/interesting, but yeah probably won't be watching anymore Overlord tbh, unless it gets a lot better in the following seasons?

Depends who you ask. I thought Season 2 was worse than Season 1 and quite dull and uninteresting in the latter half, but @Lambadelta really goes to bat for it. He can sell it to you, no doubt :p

I just watched Stein;s Gate 0 )dub) episode 15 on Funimation and I realised there were no buffering hiccups! Just felt like sharing that!

Magical Girl Raising Project (Dub) Episode 3

Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 6 (Dub) Episode 1 - 7 (Complete)

Dropkick on My Devil!! (Sub) Episode 6
Jashin's antics continue to get on everyone's nerves, which still makes it funny.

Encouragement of Climb 3rd Season (Sub) Episode 7
Mmmm Cake.

Holmes of Kyoto (Sub) Episode 6
An invitation to a party turns into a rather unusual case.

Joshi Ochi! 2-kai kara Onnanoko ga… Futte Kita!? (Sub) Episode 7 (Uncensored)

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Sub) Episode 20
Aoi's accomplishments and determination continue to surprise everyone at Orio-ya.

One Room Season 2 (Sub) Episode 6
Lets all go to a..... Summer Festival.

Phantom in the Twilight (Sub) Episode 6
A mortal enemy returns in the form of a famous monster Hunter.

Back