Your viewing journal

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card (Dub) Episode 19

Comic Girls (Sub) Episode 10
That was funny, Tsubasa's change of character/persona in front of her parents was pure comedy gold and poor kaos gets dragged along for the ride.

Dances with the Dragons (Sub) Episode 10

Megalo Box (Sub) Episode 10

Tada Never Falls in Love (Sub) Episode 10
A touching/emotional episode that ends with a cliffhanger. Tada and Teresa finally get some alone time together which they have deserved.😊

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku (Sub) Episode 9

Free! - Eternal Summer - eps 4-6
Importance of being part of a team and how friends can help one another. And then the prefecturals. Doesn't seem to have as much of plot as the first season, they're getting better at swimming and thus will probably get to nationals this time. And that's all that's driving the story at the moment.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation episode 61 Boruto's actions finally see consequence, then sh*t hits the fan. They're certainly doing a better job with this arc than the movie.

Comic Girls episode 10 Christmas in June? Aite then. Some funny stuff with Tsubasa's family and more Kaos suffering.

Megalo Box episode 10 It's cool that they actually got a Spanish VA in to play Pepe (or at least a good soundalike) This was another tight episode, even if it did do the whole break-up shtick. Loved the conversation between Yuri and Joe, gave a nice depth to their relationship.

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku episode 9 A cute date with a damn tease at the end.

Trigun: Badlands Rumble (Film) A great entry into the franchise, and honestly the strongest story I've seen told from it so far. It was a lot of fun. 4/5

Unbreakable Machine Dolls episodes 1-4

Me and the little 'un watched Whisper of the Heart tonight. I'm not expecting a new avatar picture from her as she said it "wasn't bonkers enough" :)

What?!? "Concrete Roads" isn't bonkers enough?!?!? Oh my... :eek:

And I was really looking forward to her drawing of Muta and the Baron... Ah well, maybe after you show her The Cat Returns... ;)

Haha, I actually just showed Whisper of the Heart to one of my Daughter's friends this past Sunday, she's in her early twenties and had never seen a Studio Ghibli film before, had never even heard of them. I believe she really enjoyed it.

What?!? "Concrete Roads" isn't bonkers enough?!?!? Oh my... :eek:

And I was really looking forward to her drawing of Muta and the Baron... Ah well, maybe after you show her The Cat Returns... ;)

Haha, I actually just showed Whisper of the Heart to one of my Daughter's friends this past Sunday, she's in her early twenties and had never seen a Studio Ghibli film before, had never even heard of them. I believe she really enjoyed it.
She loved the scenes with the Baron towards the end but the rest not so much. We watched The Cat Returns a while ago and she liked that one.

TadaKoi ep 10
Date time. "Make your heart rainbow!"
When Teresa walked away at the end I thought something was up, which was confirmed in that final scene. Tada-kun is going to have to overcome his fear of flying to chase after her.
Cool Golgo cameo!

WotaKoi ep 9
Date time. It's hard to be yourself when trying to act 'normal' not being able to talk about your favourite thi..."penalty!"

Comic Girls ep 10
Christmas and New years celebrations. Tsubasas background was a shock and was funny to watch. Fuura-san always has the funniest moments in this show for me though and proved it again in this episode.

Megalo Box ep 10
Will he or won't he throw the match? I thought that was coming. What else might be coming is Joes death. All the episode titles and the the 'not dead yet' hint at it and it would be a hell of a twist at the end.

LotGH: Die Neue These ep 9
Governments are the same everywhere it seems. "We're unpopular, let's try something to make us popular" in this case expanding the war to try and defeat the Empire.

Tokyo Ghoul: re ep 10

Magical Girl Site ep 10
This may have started out very edgy and quite bonkers, but it's toned down that part a little bit and introduced some nice character interactions to become a bit more well rounded.
Having the site administrator sing the OP was weird though.

Hinamatsuri ep 10
Hitomi heavy episode. In the first half her odd situation just gets more complicated with Utakos intervention (it also solves the one scene from the OP that had me puzzled) and in the second half she helps Anzu understand some more stuff about life on earth.

Back