Your viewing journal

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card (Sub) Episode 18

Cutie Honey Universe (Sub) Episode 6

Gegege no Kitarou (Sub) Episode 7

The Seven Deadly Sins Revival of the Commandments (Sub) Episode 17

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (Sub) Episode 8

Food Wars! The Third Plate 2nd Cour episode 18 A deserved and well-earned victory, and well-played on both sides.

Uma Musume! Pretty Derby episode 8 I appreciate that they took a small time-skip for Suzuka's recovery, but the way events unfolded felt like the story was stunting Special Weeks' progress just for dramas sake. Then again the depth here is nice since from the outset I wasn't expecting it.

Gintama episodes 55-63 This series really knows how to sprinkle serious arcs amongst the comedic chaos of its standalone one or two episode storylines.

Psycho-Pass 2 (Rewatch) episodes 1-11 (Complete. A decent sequel, but the shorter run time leaves some scenes feeling rushed towards the end. There's also Mika, the most irritating new addition to the franchise. She really needs her ass handed to her by Akane in the future. Speaking of Akane, though she's stronger here and after her arc in S1 it means her development as an MC isn't as progressive. Overall a solid successor, I liked it more than some, but PP S1 was stronger.) 3.5/5

Psycho-Pass: The Movie (Film) This was an enjoyable film that took the action outside of Japan and showed what Kogame was up to. The story could have used a longer run time to expand on characters and motivations though. Also, though she only has a few scenes, Mika's smug aura still frustrated me. Now to wait and see what the upcoming film trilogy has to offer for the future of PP. 3.5/5

Kakuriyo - Bed and Breakfast for Spirits - ep 7
Aoi gets a visit from a lucky spirit.

Crossing Time ep 6
Bit of a weird one this week and a bit of Japanese word punning so didn't particularly gets the jokes either, but did find some interesting info when doing some research.

Golden Kamuy ep 6
Sometimes this doesn't know what it wants to be; an anthropological documentary on Ainu, a survival show about hunting and living in the wild, a comedy or an action-adventure about finding a stash of gold. This episode had a little bit of all of that, it needs to stick to one main theme with a sprinkle of the others instead of switching between each one every 5 minutes.

Manga!
BBC documentary presented by Jonathan Ross the day before they aired Akira. Bit of a basic introduction to Manga and Anime, but does have interviews with Otomo and Miyazaki.

Katana Maidens (Dub) Episode 15

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory (Dub) Episode 2

Fumikiri Jikan (Sub) Episode 6

Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits (Sub) Episode 7

Magical Girl Ore (Sub) Episode 7

Space Battleship Tiramisu (Sub) Episode 7

Kakegurui 4-end
The art style certainly held my attention. The ending seemed like a let down though.

B: the beginning 1-6
This is proving much more interesting. Wasn’t there someone on here who looks pretty much identical to someone in this anime?

Kakuriyo -Bed&Breakfast for Spirits- episode 7 A pleasant walk in the rain, though all the niceties from Oodanna seem a little sudden.

Magical Girl Ore episode 7 Some damn fierce maraca shaking. Also some truly demented karaoke.

Railroad Crossing Time episode 6 This has to be the weirdest story so far.

Space Battleship Tiramisu episode 7 Not really sure where things are going here, or what to find funny either. I'm only not dropping because I'm mildly interested to see how the series progresses.

Record of Lodoss War OVAS 1-13 (Complete. A fun and entertaining fantasy series that plays out like an old school RPG. The older style animation is nice on the eyes and makes up for the admittedly average cast of characters. They're not bad but are rather archetypical, at least the action is good. Now to see how the TV adaptation of the story fares.) 3.5/5

Girls Last Tour (1-12 complete)
Extremely overrated for me. As much as I enjoyed the last episode it really felt like a chore to get to the end but I didn't want to drop it (probably because @D1tchd1gger would tell me off :confused:). 6/10

D-Frag (1-12 complete)
I enjoyed this. There wasn't really any plot but that didn't feel like the intention anyway. Was just mindless fun, and was light, comical, don't-take-your-brain stuff. 7/10

Bizzare few weeks after Maid-sama not counting Simuls I started a tonne of shows but never got the urge to continue them but it wasn't like I wasn't enjoying them. Idk weird. Don't worry I'm not out of anime again and leave the forum for a year or so xD

My Bride is Mermaid #1-5 when it became a school story I think that is when interest began to fade but holy moly in #2 I think when it looked like MC was fingering Sun that made lose it lmao.

Kenichi Mighty Discipline #1-3

AssClass S1 #13-16 stopped watching this when I went out of anime a few years back picking back up.

Master of Martial Hearts #1 Chicks fighting that slowly lose garments? Umm yes please.

Re:Zero #1 fun fact had no idea it was 40 mins episode and the episode flew! This has been hyped too so kinda strange I liked it lol.

Simuldubs all caught up:

MHA- Glad this cliché sub plot with the little boy wrapped up quick, Villains > Hero by far so much more interesting.

Hinamatsuri- Hilarious

Steins; Gate0- "That one's a dude" haha. Dende I missed this show!

Bed Breaky Spirits- Love love love this show. Aoi is best new girl this season.

DxD Hero- Boobs.

Devils Line- "f**king vampires"

Doreiku- Interesting.

Bit behind on:

CCS.

Katana Maidens.

Back