Your viewing journal

March Comes in Like a Lion ep15-16

After School Burners Club OVA when?

Please Tell Me Galko-chan ep2-3

I feel a bit silly that it's taken me this long to notice that the three main male characters are based on the same archetypes as Galko and her friends.

Cracked through Tsuki ga Kirei over the weekend. It's a very watchable, understated romance anime with likeable characters. Part of me wishes it had a bit more bitterness to offset that, but perhaps it's better to see something that's just so earnestly... happy for once. I recommend it.

Watched Tokyo Ghoul 1-4 over the weekend and 5-6 just now on VICELAND. Quite frustrating not to be able to binge when you start getting into something. Wished I'd got round to it on Netflix.

PS VICELAND also seem to have brought the same films from Arrow as I did :p Donnie Darko last Saturday and Battle Royale this coming Saturday.

All I've been watching has been Season 1 of Sword Art Online - Ep 14 - 25 ( Complete ) over all i enjoyed it a lot . Not as bad as people have said

Now onto Sword Art Online Season 2

Sailor Moon R-Episode 30

Food Wars-Episode 1-4

A bit of a slow start in terms of pacing, but it feels like the introductions are out of the way now. Quite enjoyed these first 4 episodes nonetheless.

Aho Girl-Episode 6

Fate/Apocrypha-Episode 6

Excellent episode, Mordred kicks ass.

New Game!!-Episode 5

Seeing Hifumi trying to be assertive is adorable.

Game of Thrones episode 64

Twin Peaks: The Return episodes 12 and 13

Boruto: Naruto next Generations episode 18

My hero Academia
episode 31

K-on!
The movie and episodes 23-24 (Complete. This is by far the best slice of life-esque series I've seen so far. I really enjoyed the characters and their personalities, the music was upbeat and cute, and the atmosphere relaxed and likeable. The downside is that I only have two seasons to rewatch in the the future! :D) 4.5/5

I had some stuff to catch up on.

Last edited:
Escaflowne foreget which one, it was on a short binge. The diary of Alan's father was read, hitomi's pendant did something

Corpse princess ep 1 you can take these guns outta my cold dead hands. Wait a minute... forget i said that

Wait! There's more...

There's still K-On! The Movie to enjoy. :D
I watched that before the last episodes but forgot to post it in my viewing journal, due to it being set chronologically at around episode 22. Where's my K-on! College and K-on! High School adaptations at?

Back