Your viewing journal

There parents are away for 2 weeks so i have the house to myself. I'm using this time to catch up on some anime. Tonight i've watched.
FUSE: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl
Expelled from Paradise

Tomorrow i'll be moving my PS4 into the front room where i'll have a better internet signal and catch up on my CR backlog.

Amagami SS (episodes 9–12)

Best line:

Narrator: "She saw her brother groping her best friend in a swimsuit right before her eyes."​

I'm starting to get the sense that the rules of engagement for anime dating are ever-so-slightly different from real life.

:rolleyes:

Kado : The Right Answer ep 9

This has just elevated the entire show especially with the motive behind certain actions finally been shown. This is seriously imo the best anime of the season so far.

Absolute Duo Eps 1-12 (complete)

This had a good concept only ruined by too much fan service and loli fan service. The brief description I read made it sound more action based, shame really.

Haikyu-Episodes 23-25 (Complete)

Well, this has shown me that sports shows don't have to be boring as sin. Conflicted if I should start S2 right away like I want to or give it a break so I don't fatigue.

My Hero Academia Season 2-Episode 11

The final matchup will be interesting to say the least.

Attack on Titan Season 2-Episode 11

Can't believe there's only one episode left. Really hope that last episodes has a 'Attack on Titan will return' card on the end, I can't wait another ~4 years after the events in this season.

Good Luck Girl!-Episodes 1-3

This seems like a pretty fun madcap comedy, with a bit of a character focus. Ichiko seems to have some good character development even this early on, although I think it will be kinda predictable where she ends up. Oh, and I must say, the opening, 'Make My Day' is probably one of the strongest I've heard in recent memory. Instant earworm.

Friday:
Berserk [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 10 + Recap
Saga of Tanya the Evil (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-6

Today:
Attack on Titan [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 11
My Hero Academia [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 11

My Hero Academia - Season 2 Episode 11 - Good stuff, looking forward to seeing the final match and hopefully moving on from this arc, and with that in mind, is it right that this seasons gonna be 2 cour?

Attack on Titan - Season 2 Episode 11 - Man I can't believe this season almost over, I better not have to wait anywhere near as long for the next ;_;

I also watched some more Log Horizon but can't remember the episodes.

Waited until i had all 4 films...so i've had a very productive sunday and watched:

Persona 3 The Movie: #1 Spring of Birth
Persona 3 The Movie: #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream
Persona 3 The Movie: #3 Falling Down
Persona 3 The Movie: #4 Winter of Rebirth

Back