Your viewing journal

The latest Saekano s2 ep 8 and Tsuki ga kirei ep 8

Also 1st ep of KimiUso, starting my rewatch.

Why isn't Saekano licensed yet?

Last edited:
Black Butler II Episodes 10-12/OVAs 1-6 (Complete. This was a decent sequel, but I didn't care that much for the new anime-only characters (especially Alois), and the ending was just a massive **** you to Sebastian. However, when the stories are good, they're great fun, but when it focuses on Alois and Claude it's not quite as engaging. The ovas were solid as well. This is overall a decent (if non-canon and flawed entry to the BB franchise.) 3/5

Black Butler Book of Circus
episodes 1-3

Last edited:
Haikyu!!-Episodes 9-11

I am surprisingly hyped to see this next match against Nekoma.

Little Busters Ex-Episodes 1-4

This ... isn't very good.

Hinako Note-Episode 9

NoPillowFight/10

Armored Trooper VOTOMS - Episodes 34 & 35

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - Episode 7

A bit of a setup episode this.

Atom: The Beginning - Episodes 5 & 6

Not sure where Atom is going at the moment.

March Comes in Like a Lion ep9-10

I'm guessing the 'cat shogi' segments are intended to explain the game to non-players and, if CR actually subtitled them, I imagine I'd get more out of them, but without knowing what's going on, they're beginning to grate a bit.

Berserk 2017 episode 9.5 Just a clip show since episode 10 has been delayed a week :(

Black Butler Book of Circus episodes 4-10 (Complete. This was a good little series, and was a worthy entry into the franchise. The Circus setting was interesting, and the darkness of the ending was suitably morbid. Watching this makes me realise just how flawed series 2 was. I do hope they continue to adapt more of the manga. I'll get around to the Book of Murder Ovas at some point.) 4/5

Last edited:
Appleseed Alpha

Well... it ain't no Appleseed Ex Machina.

Amagami SS (episodes 1–4)

Best line: "Nice! I got her into the shed! Now I get to kiss her."

What?!? Jeez, and I thought I was embarrassing. (That line of dialogue, by the way, sounds even worse when you take it out of context like that!) And that, folks, is why we never take dating advice from anime. :p

The first arc wraps up in really quite impressive style, though. Nice.

Log Horizon - Episodes 19-20 - Decent enough, kinda looking forward to finishing this at this point though.

Attack on Titan - Episodes 8-9 - Dem were a couple of episodes of AoT alright.....

My Hero Academia - Episode 10 - Yeah this was a pretty fantastic episode, I can't wait to see it without all the aggressive dimming. I mean it was very predictable but cool enough that I just didn't care.

Armored Trooper VOTOMS - Episodes 36 - 38

Sooo good!!!

Mozaika - Episode 1

Rewatching ahead of a review on the podcast.

Back