1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Your viewing journal

Discussion in 'General Anime Chit-Chat' started by Miaka-chan, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Neil.T

Neil.T Great Teacher

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 2, episodes 12–14; season 1, episode 0)

Chronological order, you see. (It's complicated.)

Only three episodes and the film left. Quick! Someone make more Haruhi. PLEASE!!!

MrLaserSharkKH likes this.
  2. britguy

britguy Za Warudo

Gintama occupied alot of my time last month but decided to take a break and watched Natsumes Book of Friends season 3 and 4. Got 6 episodes left of the latter. Such a great series. I've said it time and time again but I'd kill for Anime Limited to give this a home media release.

3. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

Now and Then, Here and There eps 9-13 (Complete)

4. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

Attack on Titan-Episodes 17-20 (Rewatch)

Was the identity of the Female Titan ever supposed to be a mystery? Like, it's so clearly Annie, you can tell just by the facial features, especially the hair, that if you'd been paying the minimal amount of attention you could figure it out incredibly easy. At least the Colossal and Armoured Titans don't have any visually identifying features that look like the main characters.

Gabriel Dropout-Episode 11

That first half was surprisingly cute and heartwarming and the second half was hilarious. I don't know what it is about cute anime girls who don't know how to use a computer, but it cracks me up every time.

Little Busters-Episode 1

I really don't know what to think about this just yet. I laughed a couple of times, but I have no idea where they're going with this.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  5. Lord Bacchus

Lord Bacchus Dandy Guy, in Space

You'd be surprised. My friend was genuinely shocked when they did the "big reveal" I was just like "yeah, wasn't that freaking obvious?"

6. bailey1985

bailey1985 Straw Hat Pirate

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ep 10 - 18
    Attack on Titan ep 10 - 18
    Tales of Zestiria ep 21 - 22
    Gabriel Dropout ep 11
    Chaos Child ep 10
    Rewrite ep 23
    Gintama ep 327

7. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Thousand Master

KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2, Episode 10 [Complete]

That was a pretty epic way to end the series!

Nyanko Days, Episode 11

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Episode 10

Gabriel DropOut, Episodes 9 - 11

Vignette could probably even sing songs from man-babies who are still grunting about having their lunch money taken in their 30s and it would sound lovely...bad example I know!

Interviews with Monster Girls, Episode 11

What a lovely episode, I can safely say my eyes were watering after it!

Gakuen Handsome, Episodes 1 - 8

Trinity Seven, Episodes 1 - 2

I can see myself getting behind this, pretty cool setup, some nice character, setting and sound design, and a cast that seem like they will be fun to watch!

8. Neil.T

Neil.T Great Teacher

The Wind Rises (another rewatch)

I know this isn't the popular view, but this is my favourite Miyazaki film. I only wish I'd bought the BD double-play rather than the crappy, compression-riddled standalone DVD version, but I didn't have a Blu-ray player at the time.

9. Emulsion

Emulsion Vampire Ninja

Akiba's Trip The Animation episodes 11.
    Fuuka episode 11.
    Konosuba 2 episode 10 (finished).

Really good episode to finish the series on. Finally got to see Wiz in action and see Aqua unleash some power.

10. IncendiaryLemon

Little Busters-Episodes 2-8

This seems very slow moving at the minute. I'm not entirely sure if it's going to have a plot or not. Oh well, it's pretty enjoyable either way. Komari is too adorable.

ACCA 13-Episode 11

Christ, the Coup might finally be happening.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  11. bailey1985

Chain Chronicle the Light of Haecceitas movies 1 - 3
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ep 19 - 25
    Attack on Titan ep 19 - 25

12. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Cardcaptor

Nisemonogatari ep1-2

The reputation of that toothbrushing scene preceeds everything else to the point where I had no real idea what to expect from Nise, but thus far, it's fine. Aside from a few leery camera angles, the fan-service isn't even that bad. Obviously we're moving towards something more dramatic, but the show also strikes me as much more sitcom-esque than Bake, although I'm hardly complaining - it's been very funny. For some reason, the sight of Kanbaru's conveyor belt full of BL had me in stiches.

13. Neil.T

Neil.T Great Teacher

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 1, episodes 11 & 12)

Live Alive is one of my absolute favourite Haruhi episodes.

14. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

Sword Art Online eps 8-10 (Re-watch)

15. orgun

orgun Stand User

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 48

Looks like Mari Okada had a chat with Tomino when she wrote IBO!

Capeta - Episode 22 - 26

At the halfway point now. I like Capeta, it's good fun and I can easily identify with it as a karting Dad, my only criticism so far is that it tends to drag some of the dramatic moments out too much.

I really like The Wind Rises as well, and while it isn't my favourite Miyazaki film it isn't far off.

Neil.T likes this.
  16. britguy

britguy Za Warudo

Started The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior. Two episodes in and this is good fun.

17. IncendiaryLemon

Attack on Titan-Episodes 21-25 (Rewatch) (Complete)

Well, that's that rewatched in time for S2. Just as enjoyable the second time around as it was the first. That being said, I hope that Season 2 starts to answer some mysteries, mostly about the female titan's motivations and that damn basement.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid-Episode 11

Really sad that there's only one more of these left, I'll really miss it week to week.

Little Busters-Episodes 9 and 10

I can't help but feel that this show is really going to buckle under the weight of it's own cast. At this point, there's 10 characters in the main cast, and only now, at episode 10, have they all been introduced, and only a couple have really had much focus. There's no way in hell they can fully develop or flesh out all of the main characters or give them all meaningful character arcs when the show is almost half way through.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  18. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Cardcaptor

Konosuba 2: Konosuba-er ep7-8

The Axis Cult village. I died. Then I died again.

19. bailey1985

Nobunaga the Fool ep 1 - 3

20. Ian Wolf

Ian Wolf Baka Ranger AUKN Staff

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Ep. 11.

Sarah likes this.