Your viewing journal

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 2, episodes 8–11)

I know the Endless Eight arc isn't popular, but I think it's essential for understanding Nagato's mindset in the film The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

15,532 times, 595 years...

I like endless eight and watch it but I don't think you need it to understand Yuki as Disapperance was released first (LN wise)

I haven't personally read any of the books or manga, so I saw season 1 of the anime first, then season 2, then the film. I felt like it was because of Endless Eight that I understood why Nagato did what she did in the movie.

I actually find the "595 years" thing a genuinely chilling thought. To endure that for so long without saying anything...

Heavy Object-Episode 10-12

Review shall be coming in the next few days.

Blue Exorcist Kyoto Arc-Episode 11

I'm curious how they can get another whole episode out when pretty much everything has been resolved.

Trinity Seven Eternity Library & Alchemical Girl
Twin Star Exorcists
ep 48
Nanbaka ep 24
All Out ep 23
March Comes in Like a Lion ep 22
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga ep 11
Interview With Monster Girls ep 11
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid ep 10
Saga of Tanya the Evil ep 10

I like endless eight and watch it but I don't think you need it to understand Yuki as Disapperance was released first (LN wise)

I haven't personally read any of the books or manga, so I saw season 1 of the anime first, then season 2, then the film. I felt like it was because of Endless Eight that I understood why Nagato did what she did in the movie.

I actually find the "595 years" thing a genuinely chilling thought. To endure that for so long without saying anything...
I thought they did E8 *brilliantly* in the anime, form becoming content in the most delirious fashion.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ep 1 - 9
Attack on Titan ep 1 - 9 haven't watched this series in a long time so I decided too give it a rewatch before the new series starts.
Trickster ep 22
ACCA 13 Territory Inspection Dept ep 10
Masamune-kun's Revenge ep 11
Fuuka ep 11
Akiba's Trip ep 11
Scum's Wish ep 10

Ep 23 of Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season...this episode was transmitting death flags but i didn't think it was going to be Orga. I thought it was going to be either Atra or Kudelia
Ep 11 of Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season...i suppose they had to kill Dezel seeing how he died in the game

Mangirl!, Episodes 8 - 13 [Complete]

To summarise, the show isn't really all that bad by any means (certainly no Military!) but there isn't really anything about it that I can really shout out loud about and recommend.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 2, episodes 12–14; season 1, episode 0)

Chronological order, you see. (It's complicated.)

Only three episodes and the film left. Quick! Someone make more Haruhi. PLEASE!!!

Gintama occupied alot of my time last month but decided to take a break and watched Natsumes Book of Friends season 3 and 4. Got 6 episodes left of the latter. Such a great series. I've said it time and time again but I'd kill for Anime Limited to give this a home media release.

Attack on Titan-Episodes 17-20 (Rewatch)

Was the identity of the Female Titan ever supposed to be a mystery? Like, it's so clearly Annie, you can tell just by the facial features, especially the hair, that if you'd been paying the minimal amount of attention you could figure it out incredibly easy. At least the Colossal and Armoured Titans don't have any visually identifying features that look like the main characters.

Gabriel Dropout-Episode 11

That first half was surprisingly cute and heartwarming and the second half was hilarious. I don't know what it is about cute anime girls who don't know how to use a computer, but it cracks me up every time.

Little Busters-Episode 1

I really don't know what to think about this just yet. I laughed a couple of times, but I have no idea where they're going with this.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan-Episodes 17-20

Was the identity of the Female Titan ever supposed to be a mystery? Like, it's so clearly Annie, you can tell just by the facial features, especially the hair, that if you'd been paying the minimal amount of attention you could figure it out incredibly easy. At least the Colossal and Armoured Titans don't have any visually identifying features that look like the main characters.

You'd be surprised. My friend was genuinely shocked when they did the "big reveal" I was just like "yeah, wasn't that freaking obvious?"

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ep 10 - 18
Attack on Titan ep 10 - 18
Tales of Zestiria ep 21 - 22
Gabriel Dropout ep 11
Chaos Child ep 10
Rewrite ep 23
Gintama ep 327

KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2, Episode 10 [Complete]

That was a pretty epic way to end the series!

Nyanko Days, Episode 11

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Episode 10

Gabriel DropOut, Episodes 9 - 11

Vignette could probably even sing songs from man-babies who are still grunting about having their lunch money taken in their 30s and it would sound lovely...bad example I know!

Interviews with Monster Girls, Episode 11

What a lovely episode, I can safely say my eyes were watering after it!

Gakuen Handsome, Episodes 1 - 8

Trinity Seven, Episodes 1 - 2

I can see myself getting behind this, pretty cool setup, some nice character, setting and sound design, and a cast that seem like they will be fun to watch!

The Wind Rises (another rewatch)

I know this isn't the popular view, but this is my favourite Miyazaki film. I only wish I'd bought the BD double-play rather than the crappy, compression-riddled standalone DVD version, but I didn't have a Blu-ray player at the time.

Back