Your viewing journal

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex GIG 1 eps 1-4 (or vol 1?)

Great anime, just slightly confused on the story. Im guessing theres a reason why the screen has changed from "Stand Alone" (green screen) to "Complex" episodes?? And yeah. Touch confused, but still good :) Will watch more when I wake up.

G'night all.

Stand Alone episode are single stories that are resolved in that epsiode, whereas Complex are all linked the Laughing Man case which is spread across the series.

BlackWolf said:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 18-19 not long now till the first season is over, can't believe that we won't be able to see ep 27 till next october

ah but it's being replaced by Code Geass, so it's all good

I'm very happy to announce that Bleach is back on form after some 100 episodes of being fail. The animation has been slightly kicked up a notch and some of the better music has arrived again. There is still some flashbacks which really aren't needed, Even if its just happened. It was a great episode and I feel like I did when I was watching the Soul Society episodes.

Finally... I can only hope it can keep up this storytelling. ;D

let me know, i stopped watching soon as Ichigo's fight ended

i've no time for a repeat of the soul society arc :wink:

Yesterday watched Naruto Uncut box set 6 not bad but felt a bit like filler, making 2 or 3 fights last a whole season. Then I started the Tactics box set which I finished off today. Must say I really enjoyed Tactics, although it is another of these series where the trailers and blurb give the impresion the series is going to be something else.

Maltos said:
Your watching it alot faster than I'm watching the 2nd GIG.

I need more spare time...

:lol: Its my only day off. No homework, no work, no nothing :D So I take advantage and watch in bullk :lol: from 00-02 and then from about 09-12. :lol: Then i amangaed to get some in at around 14

(I like 24hr times :p)

Edit: I have just finished watching 13 and 14 too :D

Ryo Chan said:
BlackWolf said:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 18-19 not long now till the first season is over, can't believe that we won't be able to see ep 27 till next october

ah but it's being replaced by Code Geass, so it's all good

That's fair enough :D That will certainly help make time fly

Anyway...

Trinity Blood eps 9-12 and hopefully tonight i should be able to finally finish off Elfen Lied

Dragonaut -The Resonance 16 - 20

Code Geass 08 - 25 - Even at the end I still wasn't sure if I liked this series I just can't come out and say yes it rocked or no it sucked, I think I will watch the 2nd series though as I wanna see the loose ends tied up

Just watched Bleach episode 1-4

Undecided on whether or not i'm gonna stick with the English dub, or just watch it subbed because years of watching the fansubs have made me accustomed to the japanese VA's.

Chads english VA is pretty damn good as is Isshin and Orihimes. Not particularly keen on Ichigo or Rukia, but they aren't that bad.

However, the VA of Kon and Urahara hurt my ears!!

Bleach 161 (MY GOD!! They're using far too long reminder clips. The first third of the episode is clips from the previouse episode :x )

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 1 - 2 (I'd heard it was quite good, only watched the first two episodes. Looks very, VERY nice but undecided as to wot I think yet.)

Watched The Girl Who Lept Through Time last night. 'twas really nice. I'm really looking forward to a UK release~ the art was brilliant and i really liked the simplistic character designs.

Tekkon Kinkreet. Very good film. Odd. Very odd. I think a second veiwing may be in order at some point, but very nice all the same.

Stand Alone Compex: 2nd GIG episode 18.

Started Shakugan no Shana today, wasn't quite sure what to make of the first episode but i'll see how it goes with the next few. Also finishing off Lovely Complex later today(22-24), i've enjoyed it all the way till now, hopefully the final dash to the end will be just as enjoyable.

Back