Your viewing journal

Blood Blockade Battlefront episode 8.
Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works episode 21.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon episode 8.
High School DxD BorN episodes 8-9.

Finished The Familiar Of Zero Season 1. I thought it was bleh. Like in the same league as Chaos Head.

Up to disc 2 of Durarara!! though and I love it. Sooooo happy I finally go to buy and watch this :)

I quite enjoyed the first season of Familiar of Zero when I watched it but I wouldn't say it's the best Rie Kugimiya Tsundere show. I liked Louise well enough but she's a bit over the top with the violence and it'd be nice if she got some more character development (though I suppose there are still three more seasons).

I'd say that Taiga from Toradora is probably the best Rie Kugimiya Tsundere that I've seen, not too bad with the violence and she has a pretty great story.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (Japanese Dub) - Episode 46

Kakyoin is now dead (NOOO!!), Joseph Joester is at deathbed (not declared dead by the commentator but possibly passed out and slowly losing his life) and it's time for ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA VS MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders-Episode 46

Both Kakoyin AND Joseph dead? Damn, did Gen Urobuchi write this? Kidding aside, I don't think Joseph is dead, since the text confirming his death didn't come up on screen like it did for Avdol and Iggy, so that's probably a fake out. I hope so anyway. Joseph is my favourite JoJo.

Fate/Zero-Episodes 20 and 21

Episode 20: A decent episode, getting back into the swing of things after the 2 episode story break. Sad to say Maya (Spelling is probably incorrect) go, she was a pretty cool character. Also excited to see the Rider vs Sabre fight in the next episode. I also wished they'd given some screen time to Kirei and his story after the end of episode 17.

Episode 21: Damn, this show doesn't let up. That last scene was dark.

the Garden of Sinners: Paradox Paradigm/Spiral [Kara no Kyoukai 5: Mujun Rasen] (Japanese Dub) - Film
the Garden of Sinners: Pre-Show Reminder [Kara no Kyoukai: Cinema Intros] (Japanese Dub) - Episode 05

Wasn't expecting Baccano! style in terms of explaining the story but aside from that I really enjoyed this one, especially since it's nearly 2 hours long.

So far here's my list with the top being my favourite in the series:
- 5 - Paradox Paradigm
- 1 - Thanatos
- 3 - ever cry, never life
- 2 - ...and nothing heart
- 4 - garan-no-dou

NormanicGrav said:
the Garden of Sinners: Paradox Paradigm/Spiral [Kara no Kyoukai 5: Mujun Rasen] (Japanese Dub) - Film
the Garden of Sinners: Pre-Show Reminder [Kara no Kyoukai: Cinema Intros] (Japanese Dub) - Episode 05

Wasn't expecting Baccano! style in terms of explaining the story but aside from that I really enjoyed this one, especially since it's nearly 2 hours long.

- 5 - Paradox Paradigm
- 1 - Thanatos
- 4 - garan-no-dou
It is pretty awesome, I re-watched it for the 3rd time the other day. I did have a problem with playing the DVD but it was just a smudge on the disc and doing the breathe and wipe thing cleaned it up.

Fate/Zero (Dub)-Episodes 22-25 Complete

Episode 22: Seemed like a calm before the storm episode. Setting up all the pieces for the final showdown. These next 3 episodes should be great.

Episode 23: Great episode with some really good action. I thought the Sir Lancelot reveal was done well and Rider's death was pretty much perfect.

Episode 24: Okay, what? I am beyond confused. I didn't get what was happening inside the Grail one bit. I mean I understand that his way of saving lives is unbalanced, I got that bit, but I don't get why he started killing his family. Obviously, that wasn't his real family, but I don't get the symbolism. What is it supposed to mean and why is he rejecting the Grail now? It's like Evangelion all over again. Well, okay, maybe that's a little extreme but I'm just utterly lost.

Episode 25: I'm still confused. I'll save what I have to say for the rating out of 10 thread. Suffice it to say, these last 2 episodes really lost me on the story.

Gintama-Episode 77

El Hazard: The Magnificent World Eps 5-7

Still adore this OVA. A rare example of the English dub actually being better than the Japanese one.

Food Wars! (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 09-10
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (Japanese Dub) - Episode 22
Kuroko's Basketball (Japanese Dub) - Episode 70

Re: Food Wars
DIOOOOOOOOO!!!
s3B1tHH.png
l5vYmKW.png

Also.
tumblr_nphnofBN1D1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
tumblr_nphnz7TKpW1s307p6o1_500.gif

NO ONE MESSES WITH MEGUMI!! NO ONE!

Re: F/SN:UBW
Looks like Ufotable apparently went with the Realta Nua version for the infamous Dolphin scene.

Seraph of the End ep 10:The budget is really starting to show,so many still frames.I expected more from this,but it's been nothing but cliches with naff writing and a protagonist who's a bit of a prick.I don't hate it,but I haven't really been enjoying it

the Garden of Sinners: fairy tale./Oblivion Recording [Kara no Kyoukai 6: Boukyaku Rokuon] (Japanese Dub) - Film
the Garden of Sinners: Pre-Show Reminder [Kara no Kyoukai: Cinema Intros] (Japanese Dub) - Episode 06

I understand now why people feel this was the weakest one in the series, to me it felt like a spin-off/OVA than a major instalment in the series (well besides the epilogue of course, which was the only reason why the film ended up with an 18 by the looks of it). And speaking of
the epilogue, didn't the magus die in the previous film or was that scene set before these major events similar to the ones in garan-no-dou? UPDATE: This scene was apparently used at the end of the fourth film and since it's been over a month when I last saw the film I just forgot about that guy.

- 5 - Paradox Paradigm
- 1 - Thanatos
- 4 - garan-no-dou
- 6 - fairy tale.

The Fruit of Grisaia - eps 10-12

Wow, I really wasn't expecting that - just out of nowhere, from a relatively innocuous harem show, one of the most powerful, harrowing self-contained story arcs I've ever seen. The show's worth watching just for these three episodes alone, they genuinely moved me immensely.

Back