Wish Spoiler

You rule it for a short while, but then the place becomes desserted as the population leaves to Mars. Now who're ya gonna boss around?

I wish I wasnt Jesus.

You grow a beard and wear a long robe....but start having phobia's of cross's and nails.

I wish it was the weekend. im sick of work.

Its the weekend but your boss said you have to do some extra work which means you missed the weekend~

I wish that installing the sims 3 didnt take so long because i a bit I have to install world adventures :(

It doesn't take long at all, but you dont get the full game. Actually, it's just a start-up program that shows you the intro movie and then crashes... (Oh... so you do need that data...)

I wish I had a rock band. We'll work on the performance thing later. ;)

One of your members falls in love with a girl who has 7 evil ex's. Unfortunately this ain't no movie, and the member gets killed and the band falls apart.

I wish that rain didnt ruin my hair.

The rain doesn't mess with your hair anymore, but your skin starts to melt with direct sunlight.... Should of stuck with the rain issue.

I wish to run a coconut shy, so I can eat the remains after each win.

Red Dead Redemption doesnt crash on your that much 'till your about to complete it and then suddenly it crashes, taking the power out and wiping the whole game so you have to start again.

I wish i could get this work done :evil:

lil0babyangel said:
Red Dead Redemption doesnt crash on your that much 'till your about to complete it and then suddenly it crashes, taking the power out and wiping the whole game so you have to start again. I wish i could get this work done :evil:

This happened to me.... you cruel person!!!

You complete the work pile, but as you've been sat doing it for hours you develope piles.

I with it was FRIIIDAY FRIDAY FRIIIDAY

You now keep hitting your head on the top of doorways.

I wish for a 25th hour in the day, specifically reserved for watching anime.

Unfortunately a serial arsonist has set all decent restaurants ablaze. Guess BBQ is always an option though.

I wish I knew what I wanted to wish for.

Well now you do! Unfortunately all this space is located at the centre of the earth which you lack access to.

I wish I had a larger television.

Back